• Reputation Power: 0
  • Aradia has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello!
« on: January 06, 2010, 09:03:20 AM »
Hi there!

I've been playing UO off and on for a few years now. I've been playing on the RP shard Grimmwold, and just recently a few friends and I have decided that we'd like to run our own shard. We've been working on getting this together for a few months now, and are looking for people to help out if they'd be interested in starting up a new shard. Currently, on Grimmwold, I play a Witch character and find it to be very fun. We've come up with some interesting ideas, and already have a semi-functional website and a server in which to host the shard. I look forward to spending more time here and other UO websites and getting to know new people as well as learn how to do some new things.

~Aradia

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2010, 09:05:25 AM »
Welcome to SUO, thanks for the intro...have a look around you will find a lot of interesting reading, and a lot of knowledgable ppl!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline SunTigress

• TopTwo's Woman
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • SunTigress has no influence.
  • Respect: +43
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2010, 09:08:56 AM »
welcome to the site!
If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Then give up. There is no use in making a fool of yourself.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2010, 09:09:24 AM »
Post your shard information so we can take a looksie.

Welcome to the site otherwise!  Good luck with the shard.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2010, 09:17:32 AM »
Thank you for making the intro!  I hope that you find the help that you are looking for here.  We do have some programmers lurking around.

Offline AradiaTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2010, 09:28:00 AM »
I can post our website, which is a bit messed up currently because our forums have been spammed due to lack of security. One of our group members is working on trying to find better security. Our wiki is also very disorganized as we were using it for another purpose previously. We are making our shard with the UOML Client, And we will be using a map that we will need to place all the static buildings and such ourselves.

The Link to our Website http://www.akashashard.com

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2010, 09:39:48 AM »
It takes a while to get spam under control with phpbb; the spammers know how to break it.  There's enough mods out the to get it under wraps.  I hate spammers, but thankfully SMF is off their radar at the moment.  I'm sure that won't always be the case.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline AradiaTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2010, 11:41:54 AM »
We are fixing up the forum today it seems. Going to attempt to get the website fully functional within the next week or so. I've been told that we're also in need of someone to help with scripting the wiki. If Anyone is interested in helping out with this project in any way, please contact me via MSN/email.

My MSN/E-mail: Nefquelle@hotmail.com

:)

Tags: