Author Topic: hello everyone  (Read 3170 times)

Offline sularusTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • sularus has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
hello everyone
« on: May 17, 2011, 03:45:33 PM »
hello everyone, my name is christian im 20 years old and i come from madrid,spain (thats why my eng is so bad :( ). I am not a veteran of the game but I'm learning how to move, use skills and what items to buy. I started to play like about 3 weeks ago cause a friend of mine told me that Ultima Online was the best game he had ever played (at first i dont think so) but he was right. the first day i dont understand anything all was so complicated for me and i think thats why i felt in love with this game. Then my friend teach me the little things about the ultima online, how to use an animal, fishing sea serpents, killing hiryus. every time my friend taught me something, I made ​​him a thousand questions, so finally he went crazy and told me: "Learn how to play by yourself". And he was right, so i start to read wikis and guides about UO and finally i came here. this is my short history of the ultima online i hope you guys can help me (all the community) to learn and be a better UOplayer.

P.D. sorry about all my grammar and writting mistakes, its really hard for me speaking and reading in eng but im trying to do my best. :)

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: hello everyone
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2011, 05:06:29 PM »
You are doing a good job at reading and writing. Thank you for the intro and do not be a stranger to the site.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2011, 06:24:30 PM »
You did a good job on the English, foreign languages can be hard and we appreciate your efforts.  Welcome to ScriptUO.

Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2011, 06:39:48 PM »
Thank you for your time spent on the intro.  I was just fine  :D

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.4%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2011, 07:24:23 PM »
WELCOME!

Make sure you check the automatic index when searching for scripts!

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • sularus has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2011, 05:07:50 AM »
sorry ofr asking but what is the automatic index?

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.4%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2011, 05:31:15 AM »
sorry ofr asking but what is the automatic index?

On the blue strip above (just below the shout box) is a list  of commands to help our users. The automatic index keeps track of where people post their scripts. It is easier to use than the search button for finding scripts!

Offline Outlaw Josey Wales

• Full Moon Rising!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Outlaw Josey Wales has no influence.
  • Respect: +59
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2011, 08:55:19 AM »