Author Topic: so the start of a hello :)  (Read 2786 times)

Offline asphixatedTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • asphixated has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
so the start of a hello :)
« on: May 23, 2011, 06:22:27 AM »
Hi my name is Ryan.

I have been playing UO for 2 years now. I'm a on and off player i started on OSI around 16/17 patch then stop. now i play on a free shard called PandoraUO, and loving it
I like to PvP and PvM, crafting. Which is why I'm here really I love crafting scripts!
Coding my own stuff is something i would love to do, but with work and college (computer science/physics double major) , I find it hard to get some time to sit down and code. (darn that real life stuff)
I'm looking to share some of my scripts with you all.  :)

Looking forward to joining in on this forum and getting to know a few of you.

Ryan

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: so the start of a hello :)
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2011, 06:27:41 AM »
Hi Ryan, welcome to ScriptUO. Would love to see a little bit more meat in your intro before giving you the keys to our kingdom here ;)

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline asphixatedTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • asphixated has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: so the start of a hello :) more meat and potatoes
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2011, 06:51:47 AM »
Hi my name is Ryan.

I have been playing UO for 2 years now. I'm a 34 year old MMo player,  i started on OSI around 16/17 patch then stop. Because i went over seas to do 3 tours in Iraq With the United States Marine Corps. I went on to play different mmo like magic the gathering Online and found it was missing something. a friend turn me on to the free shard called PandoraUO, and I'm loving it. it brought  back so many memories of OSI.
For me PvP is the thrill of the hunt and to test my own skills. and PvM is nice because you  get a chance for new gear , crafting is the best way to make money in game I think. Which is why I'm here really I love crafting scripts!
Coding my own stuff is something I would love to do because of my computer background and learning programing in class now :)  but with work and college (2nd year computer science/physics double major) , I find it hard to get some time to sit down and code. (darn that real life stuff) I may work on some scripts for a class project. I like having a good support group and i feel that ScriptUO is the best place to start. I've done a lot of Scripting on a private shard of my own and have basic mechanics of scripting. so I'm hoping to get great feed back from you all and to share some of my scripts .  Smiley

Looking forward to joining in on this forum and getting to know a few of you.

Ryan

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2011, 07:14:02 AM »
Somebody beat me to the approval but welcome to ScriptUO!

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2011, 07:26:13 AM »
We have great tutorials here and a nice script debug section to find support in.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2011, 10:17:58 AM »
Welcome to the site and please abuse our search button thank you. You may proceed now :)
« Last Edit: May 23, 2011, 02:11:18 PM by Masscre »

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.4%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2011, 01:04:02 PM »
Welcome!

Offline Outlaw Josey Wales

• Full Moon Rising!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Outlaw Josey Wales has no influence.
  • Respect: +59
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2011, 07:32:07 PM »
welcome aboard

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2011, 07:46:29 PM »
umm not sure about that name...  but any fellow coder/scripter is defiantly welcome
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Tags: