Author Topic: Hello! I'm Maria.  (Read 2538 times)

Offline buffalotableTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • buffalotable has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello! I'm Maria.
« on: July 06, 2011, 07:03:25 PM »
I've been playing UO since 99. I quit in about 2006 due to personal reasons and I really just wasn't feeling anything after AoS. But after a few years I decided to come back since WoW just wasn't fun enough for me. I missed UO and all the random things to do and how so many people were so laid back and everyone could just banksit and still be having a good time! I recently decided to come back just to realize how I am extremely broke compared to everyone else especially after realizing I lost my house and probably alot with a lot of nice stuff too. Everything is SO different now. I'll always miss the old UO days but I'm deciding to give it another shot and maybe I'll end up staying!  ;D Nice to meet everyone!

Offline Paulonius

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Hello! I'm Maria.
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2011, 08:59:43 AM »
Hello and welcome Buffalo, er., Maria?

Take a look around, use the search feature and don't be afraid to ask questions.

This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.4%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2011, 12:56:18 PM »
Welcome

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2011, 06:26:20 PM »
Welcome ot the site maria.

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2011, 07:11:08 PM »
Welcome to the site.  hope to see you posting on the boards!

ps Mass - love teh GI Joe Avatar

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2011, 12:59:03 PM »
I am a big GI Joe fan what can I say :)  I have collected all the comics since way back in the 80's and the hasbro toys also, movies, lunch boxes, movie posters. I sort of Like GI Joe.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.8%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2011, 02:56:13 PM »
Damn, this site is full to the brim with nerds.  :p
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline buffalotableTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • buffalotable has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2011, 01:41:46 PM »
Sorry it took so long to reply to this. Thank you every one! :)

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2011, 05:58:43 AM »
welcome to the boards
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Tags: