Author Topic: Hi! .. John  (Read 2112 times)

Offline lee15151Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • lee15151 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hi! .. John
« on: July 22, 2011, 06:50:01 AM »
Well ill start with a little about my UO history. I began playing in the 20th century before there was a trammel. Me and a few rl friends had a wonderful time with the game living in fear of perma reds and hunting earth elementals in shame. When I went to school I had to quit playing for a few years but some of my friends never stopped. So they have convinced me to get up and running again! There are soooo many new aspects to the game since I left. Im very excited to get back in the mage PVP groove! Thanks for all you do on this site!

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Hi! .. John
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2011, 02:57:46 PM »
Well ill start with a little about my UO history.

Well, you got that right, it was a little..how about giving us a little more meat in your intro, in return, we will grant you access to what you are looking for.

The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline lee15151Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • lee15151 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2011, 03:19:16 PM »
well... Ive never been a wordy person and I judged my length on some of the other short introductions...
but anyway.. Im a 26 year old 3rd year medical student. When I'm not studying my life away I like to play online games and work out. I know the two dont go together but I like variety. I also have a wife and a 2 year old little girl so I definitely dont get to play as much as I used to. I played UO about a year after it came out and played until about 2003. I started playing everquest 2 and wow, but it seemed like I always came back to UO. A group of friends and I play well together and have a blast pvping still to this day. When I quit uo for the first time I let my house collapse and lost alot of rares which is definitely my worst memory of UO. I also remember not buying a full suit of phoenix armor for 500k because i thought it was too expensive... painful.. I started back a few weeks ago in hopes of having some good pvp battles, reacquire some of my old rares, and work spawns and harrowers. I know I just threw alot of random info in but I hope this is enough

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2011, 06:59:29 PM »
thx lee15151  :D  welcome to the site

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.4%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2011, 07:01:33 PM »
Welcome!

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2011, 07:34:39 PM »
Welcome to the group Lee...I know what you mean about the studying, my wife is a 4th year Pharm-D student, 8.5 months to go! Woot!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2011, 05:55:52 AM »
welcome
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2011, 06:45:54 AM »
Welcome to teh site and always abuse the search button.

Offline SolidSnake

• ScriptUO Guild
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • SolidSnake has no influence.
  • Respect: +34
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2011, 07:17:22 AM »
Welcome!!!