Author Topic: I just wanna say...  (Read 3753 times)

Offline hrs024Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • hrs024 has no influence.
  • Respect: +5
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
I just wanna say...
« on: March 06, 2016, 11:18:54 PM »
TrailMyx in case you haven't hear it late... you are awesome ..... and i had a meme i have been trying to add to post for 10 minutes and it did not work and i am a little disappointed.. but anywho after all these years using scriptuo under diff names usually because i have gone thru alot of computers and lost emails and lost alota good scripts that i see becoming private or being outdated, but you keep this place going. i mostly stopped going to easyuo.com because i mostly use your scripts specifically lol. to sum things up i appreciate whatcha do on here and on Rebirth you constantly teach me things, and one day i can get enough confidence to start some scripting and be able to contribute to suo myself to pay you and other awesome people i have met on here, Thanks again pal!

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: I just wanna say...
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2016, 09:33:15 AM »
Thank you for pointing out the obvious!  :)  *jk*  I still enjoy doing all this and it's nice to see that people appreciate it.

Hopefully I'll have more time to play on Rebirth (now that I have some help...) 
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline hrs024Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • hrs024 has no influence.
  • Respect: +5
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: I just wanna say...
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2016, 03:23:20 PM »