Author Topic: Hello ScriptUO!  (Read 1239 times)

Offline augusta5106Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • augusta5106 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello ScriptUO!
« on: March 28, 2012, 05:31:52 PM »
Hello fellow members!

My UO name is Lady Augusta and my real life name is John. I always have played a female character since the first of my days in OSI. I started playing UO thanks to one of my good friends showing me the game back in 2001. At first I would go on his OSI account and play on his tamer. I was fascinated by the skill taming. I thought It was the sweetest thing in the game (Still is :) ) The variety of pets that was available really drew me to making a tamer in OSI, which to this day is probably my best accomplishment in any UO shard! :) I continue to play OSI right up until they added Samurai Empire, at this point in time other priorities in life took place, primarily school.

In school, I took kinesiology and graduated with a bachelor of science degree. Currently I'm working on other certification to become an athletic trainer and sports injury rehabilitator.

With this free time that I suddenly found, I decided to make a comeback to UO but not to OSI, Rather free shards :)

Free shards I feel provide a more relaxed atmosphere to UO and also bring in different dynamics to the game as they are free.

I came to this forum in order to improve my UO experience through great quality scripts, and maybe pick up a thing or two about scripting.

Thank you for reading this novel :) haha, If you have any questions for me or would like further information feel free to send me a message or post here!

P.S. I'm trying to decide whether to play on UO:Demise, UO:Hybrid or if anyone else has a great suggestion on what shards are fun I'm all ears!

Offline Cooms

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Cooms has no influence.
  • Respect: +7
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Hello ScriptUO!
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2012, 06:21:01 AM »
WElcome!!!!!! I play both Demise and Hybrid as my main shards. :D

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.4%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2012, 08:19:14 AM »
WELCOME!

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2012, 10:22:06 AM »
I know next to nothing about free shards but welcome to the site!

Tags: