Author Topic: Walking Dead Series still on AMC  (Read 44247 times)

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Walking Dead Series still on AMC
« Reply #90 on: November 04, 2013, 12:52:34 PM »
its still a slow season as far as i'm concerned .. lots of potential angles being made lots of nice background story.. but at once a week if it doesn't pickup the pace it will get annoying.. perhaps i should just wait until the whole season is over and binge it in a day or 2.  
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Alpha

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Alpha barely matters.Alpha barely matters.
  • Respect: +44
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 04, 2013, 12:59:06 PM »
Binge !    Yea.... it's a bit slow.  The new angle just cuts down on the excitement for me some bc there's less action imo.   Did anyone else get the feeling that Carol maybe wasn't responsible for the 2 fire burned bodies?   I'm kinda thinking maybe the eldest girl she's looking out for etc...

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 04, 2013, 01:03:16 PM »
Binge !    Yea.... it's a bit slow.  The new angle just cuts down on the excitement for me some bc there's less action imo.   Did anyone else get the feeling that Carol maybe wasn't responsible for the 2 fire burned bodies?   I'm kinda thinking maybe the eldest girl she's looking out for etc...

I got a bit of that feeling.  I dont see Carol going far and leaving the girls especially after one of them called her mum.

And the dude with the dislocated shoulder + sword girl stop looking .. makes me think that a raid is coming from dislocated shoulders old group.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."

Offline Insideout

• Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Insideout has no influence.
  • Respect: +13
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 12, 2013, 08:06:59 PM »
Ugh I was for sure Glen was gonna bite the big one :( . Glad to see the Govy back lol 

Offline MasscreTopic starter

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: November 14, 2013, 09:27:57 AM »
I have not finished the last episode yet but i guess glen did not die :)

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 15, 2013, 05:21:44 AM »
I have not finished the last episode yet but i guess glen did not die :)

Well I dont know anyones names...  But if Glenn is the big dude that was pissed over his girl getting burned .. then no he didn't die.

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: November 15, 2013, 05:29:27 AM »
Glen is the actor that has some asian decent in his appearance and has the cute young girlfiend.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: November 15, 2013, 05:36:49 AM »
Glen is the actor that has some asian decent in his appearance and has the cute young girlfiend.

Dam i really don't know the names do i .. I know them by their un-PC characteristics....  No he didn't die either

Offline Hoby

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Hoby barely matters.Hoby barely matters.
  • Respect: +79
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: November 15, 2013, 03:09:49 PM »
They  got the meds in time and were able to get them to him. 
I like you, your death shall be quick and painless!!
I may have alzheimers, but at least I don't have alzheimers.
Walruses are like vampires, only awesome
Pwned-The total domination or shut down of a person or thing. 
I believe a hangover is gods way of saying you kicked ass last night!
Life's to short to remove usb safely.

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: November 25, 2013, 05:43:32 AM »
So now whats witht he Governor is he softening up now or showing his real side?

Offline KaliOfLS

• That's "Dr." Kali to you!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • KaliOfLS has no influence.
  • Respect: +33
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: November 26, 2013, 08:11:32 AM »
So now whats witht he Governor is he softening up now or showing his real side?

I don't know that we just watched the same episodes?

Did you see the very last one?  I think we're seeing his real [crazy] side.

R~~~~ B~~~~~~~~ 
^ real life signature for sure

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 26, 2013, 09:23:50 AM »
I am almost always one episode behind. I watch the episodes on line because they clash with my RL schedule.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: November 26, 2013, 10:32:54 AM »
I am almost always one episode behind. I watch the episodes on line because they clash with my RL schedule.

The question becomes mute in the last episode.....

Offline freddy

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • freddy has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: November 28, 2013, 10:05:11 PM »

The question becomes moot in the last episode.....

ya sucks there's only one ep left til the mid season break and we have to wait til next year.

Offline freddy

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • freddy has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: December 01, 2013, 09:39:00 PM »
Spoiler: show
those little girls totally saved tyrese. i'm still convinced the older girl is the killer tho. I'm assuming the governor is dead, as it looked like he got shot in the head. this mid season finale was pretty good cpmpared to all the boring filler episodes waling dead has pushed on us in the past.

Tags: