Author Topic: Changing Z-axis  (Read 19400 times)

Offline gimletTopic starter

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Changing Z-axis
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2015, 06:06:33 AM »
I am trying to gain access to a teleporter that is on the steps of a house and blocked on both sides. It is 1 tile higher than the steps so it is essentially a one way teleporter. ie you can leave but not enter. I will be trying soon each of the items etc above (except the tele tile since although that might work I would lose the tele after I stepped on the fixed teleporter.

Pick it up after you step on it :P

Ok ill write a script to do that and do some testing.

(as well as all the other ideas presented here!)

Offline Mugs

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Mugs has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2015, 07:34:27 AM »
This is how you change your Z-axis:

First you find some item that you can walk when it is on the ground, but when you put like 5 on top of each you can't walk over it.
Then you start dropping one by one until you can't walk over it, when you reach that number ( probably 3 ) , you remove one and step over it, you have your first step of a ladder. You Z axis may still be the same, thats why you keep doing it until your Z axis is high enough... inside a house you can test it using the leveling tool....

My memory fails here, but the first item I would try would be Damaged Books ( Doom Rare )

Regards,
Mugs

Offline Cush

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Cush has no influence.
  • Respect: +42
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2015, 10:09:34 AM »
I am trying to gain access to a teleporter that is on the steps of a house and blocked on both sides. It is 1 tile higher than the steps so it is essentially a one way teleporter. ie you can leave but not enter. I will be trying soon each of the items etc above (except the tele tile since although that might work I would lose the tele after I stepped on the fixed teleporter.

Pick it up after you step on it :P

Can't you use the "retrieve" feature you should be able to stand pretty much anywhere in the house you can see it and retrieve it.

Tags: