Author Topic: Since this is a site for scripting  (Read 1715 times)

Offline HobyTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Hoby barely matters.Hoby barely matters.
  • Respect: +79
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Since this is a site for scripting
« on: November 11, 2009, 10:46:13 PM »
How do you decide on what spots to mark for lets say lumberjacking.  Any rhyme or reason you mark your runes where u do.  I perfer fel for the double resources.  I pick random trees all over, trying not to get to many close together.  I do use cyberpops lumberjacker to mark spots with. 
I like you, your death shall be quick and painless!!
I may have alzheimers, but at least I don't have alzheimers.
Walruses are like vampires, only awesome
Pwned-The total domination or shut down of a person or thing. 
I believe a hangover is gods way of saying you kicked ass last night!
Life's to short to remove usb safely.

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Since this is a site for scripting
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2009, 05:17:29 AM »
I think that you've hit the most important thing to look for which is to mark runes at resource square intersections to maximize output with fewer runes marked. I also look for the most secluded spots I can find with, obviously, little or no spawn. Typically I would open temp accounts for hardcore resource gathering so I end up placing a 7x7 house somewhere in the middle of nowhere as my resource house (this isn't as easy now that housing on temp accounts has changed). Then I access my main to the house and use it to gather the resources from the house and send them to the bank.

When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2009, 05:50:09 AM »
Well for safe resource gathering .. you want to aviod players and spawn as well as maximize efficency.

So mark trees in sparsely traveled areas,  but aviod Tmapping zones.. as the left over spawn can wreck your lumberjacking plans.

If your using a recall jacker then mix the runes up so that each next rune is located nowwhere near the last one.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2009, 07:54:32 PM »
And don't use the trees in towns...I've learned to my chagrin over the years that lumbering in town is a quick trip to jail - even on the lowest population shards.

:)

Tags: