« on: December 17, 2009, 11:10:37 PM »
Sites looks fun :D

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
Re: Hey
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2009, 02:58:08 AM »
Imagine how much more fun it will be when you have access to all these cool things.

Just follow the site rules, and post up a good introduction.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2009, 05:44:10 AM »
check this link out .   

http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=1683.0

read it good.

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2009, 05:45:15 AM »
It does doesn't it.  Follow that linky if u want to see more! 

Offline cgeorgemo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • cgeorgemo has no influence.
  • I'm Brian...cgeorgemo is Curious George Missouri
  • Respect: +19
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2009, 06:38:42 AM »
If you think this part look good wait till you can download the good stuff....
Sarcasm is your body's natural defense against stupidity.

Offline biggoodjohn

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • biggoodjohn has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2009, 08:30:44 AM »
Sites looks fun :D

Holy Cow!  This is the greatest introduction in the history of the known universe!  I say bump straight to Elite!  No, even better, TM you should create a new catagory for this.  Maybe Super Ultra Elite.

Wow, I'm cranky...

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2009, 09:03:37 AM »
have you already forgotten the ....
Yo, I'm (Insert name) intro a week or two ago... that was killer!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2009, 09:17:19 AM »
even better

YO MAKE ME SITE ADMIN !!

LOL

Offline cabukiTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • cabuki has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2009, 01:12:59 PM »
Rofl, Im cab on most shards...Old school player from the T2A Color wars back in the day, playing on uosecondage now. Ive come to realize ultima online is probably the equivalent of crack. Its a hard habit to break and i am need of some sooper tools.  :P
« Last Edit: December 18, 2009, 01:15:25 PM by cabuki »

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2009, 01:47:26 PM »
Rofl, Im cab on most shards...Old school player from the T2A Color wars back in the day, playing on uosecondage now. Ive come to realize ultima online is probably the equivalent of crack. Its a hard habit to break and i am need of some sooper tools.  :P

In need of some super tools?? But you just can't seem to EARN them...a few members have tried to point you in the right direction...have tried to help you out, let you earn your way in...but you still resist..these good ppl have put in a LOT of effort into their scripts and posts, and then we get players that just want stuff...gimme a break, put some effort into your post and you will get a lot further, keep your posts like this and earn nothing!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Scrripty

« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2009, 03:01:22 PM »

cabuki you have no idea...  I can't stop saying "THE CLAwwwwww" like Jim Carrey... you should really rethink your intro... hehe

Offline cabukiTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • cabuki has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2009, 03:47:43 PM »
Ok..try this again...lol

Im Cab....25yrs old. Been playing UO for a bunch of years. Started out on the atlantic shard, played until 1-2 upgrades came out, then decided to quit that game and move on to the newer MMO's. During my process of soul searching, I came to realize only UO was true to the type of MMORPG i like to play. I have JUST started playing again on UoSecondAge.com, i am Cab on there as well. I like to pk, i like the warrior class, and i rox mages all day thx.

I also like long walks on the beach...

Seriously though....I thought my posts would somehow mold together into one big intro. Maybe this one will do me good? :)

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2009, 03:49:28 PM »
This one did you good, welcome to SUO, enjoy what we have to offer.
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2009, 04:39:34 PM »

Seriously though....I thought my posts would somehow mold together into one big intro. Maybe this one will do me good? :)

And not allow us to poke fun at you?  Please don't take away the finer things in life.  heheheh

Anyhow, welcome.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Coragin

• Wacko in Pajama's
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...
  • It Is What It Is.
  • Respect: +57
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2009, 10:19:59 PM »
Not even gonna talk about the intro, saw a new post of a new member intro with 13 relies and said to myself "Self this has GOT to be entertaining" and it was.

And welcome.
Coragin

My Facebook
And now I'm better at doing what ever it is Wolverine does!

Tags: