Author Topic: Lucky Coins?  (Read 4870 times)

Offline NObamaTopic starter

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Lucky Coins?
« on: March 02, 2013, 01:25:31 PM »
What's the best place to hunt Lucky coins?  I can't find a darn pair of those boots for a reasonable price, so I'll farm up my own...

Offline Alpha

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Alpha barely matters.Alpha barely matters.
  • Respect: +44
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Lucky Coins?
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2013, 01:28:06 PM »
It's just a #'s game....   I'm pretty sure it's a flat % chance to spawn on ANY monster so it's how many / how fast really.   Actually though I do believe you can only toss 1 coin in the lucky fountain 1 / RL Day.   So as long as you beg / borrow / steal 1 lucky coin at that rate that's the best you can do I think.

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2013, 01:32:21 PM »
I did blood elementals there for a while with a 2 man team. Those wolf spiders can pop up and they are pretty nasty in a group.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline MeWonUo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • MeWonUo barely matters.MeWonUo barely matters.
  • Respect: +85
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2013, 05:31:14 PM »
Wolf spiders are where I hunt them.  They spawn as fast as you can kill them.

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2013, 07:42:06 PM »
Wolf spiders are where I hunt them.  They spawn as fast as you can kill them.

Splendid - Thanks!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2013, 08:24:46 AM »
I have gotten quite a few off of the grey goblins and there are some wolf spiders with them. That's my favorite spot because I can also get goblin blood from the goblins and the Bottles of Ichor off of the wolf spiders.

Offline MeWonUo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • MeWonUo barely matters.MeWonUo barely matters.
  • Respect: +85
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2013, 11:45:59 AM »
I have gotten quite a few off of the grey goblins and there are some wolf spiders with them. That's my favorite spot because I can also get goblin blood from the goblins and the Bottles of Ichor off of the wolf spiders.

Ahh yes.  Don't forget the Ichor.  200 cleanup points per!

Offline Mad Tamer

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Mad Tamer has no influence.
  • Respect: +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2013, 09:41:44 AM »
I farm the lucky coins in the room with the Undead Stuff! I put 2 chars in there with greater drags running the loot script to just open n look for coins on each char... Can also use a sampire... Everything dies instantly almost and spawns instantly... Lots of bodys = Lots of coins... I did it for like an hour n got like 13...

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2013, 10:11:05 AM »
I farm the lucky coins in the room with the Undead Stuff! I put 2 chars in there with greater drags running the loot script to just open n look for coins on each char... Can also use a sampire... Everything dies instantly almost and spawns instantly... Lots of bodys = Lots of coins... I did it for like an hour n got like 13...

Can you be more specific?  You mean the undead stuff at the Ter Mur Abyss entrance?

Offline Mad Tamer

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Mad Tamer has no influence.
  • Respect: +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2013, 10:28:11 AM »
Yea I recall to the underworld. GO in and go LEFT not threw the secret door. I teleport across the super evil slime pit... Then I walk past/threw the ROTWORM room. Then I walk NORTH WEST across bridges n open the door to the room with some skeletal knights, skeletons, shades, wraiths, a lich, spectre, everything dies pretty quickly and the liches n skeletal knigts spawn slow but everything else is like INSTANT spawn. I have used a necro wither with 2 EVs too.

You will see when you get there... The stuff spawns soo fast its easy to get overwhelmed so be careful... I try to stay hidden n set my looting script to only loot the coins... It will open tons of bodys n then I will get revealed only if it loots a coin...

I have a lot of accounts that I share with my nana and my uncle and aunt... Sooo if I wanna I can use a lot of coins at once...
« Last Edit: November 28, 2013, 10:38:13 AM by Mad Tamer »

Tags: