Author Topic: Hort-o-Matic2 Please & Small script req...  (Read 3917 times)

Offline CoraginTopic starter

• Wacko in Pajama's
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...
  • It Is What It Is.
  • Respect: +57
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Hort-o-Matic2 Please & Small script req...
« on: December 06, 2009, 04:46:29 PM »
I am so frustrated with the one posted on EUO, finally did find the thing under options Not Move Mouse, I was looking at options which is grayed out when it was that damn check mark.  Like staring me right in the face lol.

My question is, anyone that is currently using this for their plants, can you pm or email me your version?  Im not asking for it to be posted, but the one posted there has me frustrated as all hell.  Pretty please?

Now I foudn the pot filler script here and the watering one, which are great, I forgot who made those snippits, but thank you!

Can someone help me or make for me a small script that will look for a plant bowl with dirt and change the access from owner only to "friends" then move on to the next one?

I am currently wanting to use 2 week trials to do the 1000 plants so it dont take 3 hours of my own time to do lol.  And this would be a great script, but I dont know how to make scripts use context menus so well yet or ignore items.  :)
Coragin

My Facebook
And now I'm better at doing what ever it is Wolverine does!

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hort-o-Matic2 Please & Small script req...
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2009, 05:11:40 PM »
My version is old, but PMed to you anyway. 

I confirm that it DOES work, but it sometimes hangs.  This version DOES NOT have the tweaks for stacks of resources/seeds, which I can say with 100% certainty is causing the hanging.

PMing to you in 2 secs.

:)

• Wacko in Pajama's
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...
  • It Is What It Is.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2009, 05:12:15 PM »
thanks!
Coragin

My Facebook

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2009, 05:46:09 PM »
a lot of functions no longer work but if u go to hort-o-matic responses.  page before last (I think page 26) has an edited version that works decent.  I am using it and so is oracle.  if u want to do locked down plants u have to click settings then check locked down or it will ignore all locked down plants over and over.  It works great if u keep them in a backpack in your backpack too.

Side note:  Uncheck every single thing but tend plants if u don't want to waste pots.

I will look into making something for setting access for ya in the next day or two.  it would be fairly simple.   

• Wacko in Pajama's
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • It Is What It Is.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2009, 06:03:12 PM »
Thanks C2!
Coragin

My Facebook

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2009, 07:04:58 PM »
Here u go.  Quick and easy.  Alter ids to handle anything u want to use it on.  I also listed all plant ids so if u have stuff that is beyond a dirt bowl, you can add those ids.

There are commented off #'s so u can make things co-owner, friend or anyone.  It is currently set to friends.  It is really fast.  You wont see it making some clicks because it is instant but i tested it so no worries.

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
plant security setter.txt
« Last Edit: December 06, 2009, 07:07:19 PM by _C2_ »

• Wacko in Pajama's
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • It Is What It Is.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2009, 04:36:31 AM »
Dude you are the man!  Thank you!  There was no way to set security after using that 120 in a box then smash it trick lol.  Thank you thank you!
Coragin

My Facebook

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2009, 04:42:17 AM »
Great! glad to help.  It does not lock anything down.  You made it sound like that was done already.

• Wacko in Pajama's
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • It Is What It Is.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2009, 05:24:24 AM »
it was done, just locking them down sets things default to owner only.  Im using 14 day trials to tend them on a VM so it dont take up my play time for an hour lol.
Coragin

My Facebook

Tags: