Author Topic: Hello from Akmon  (Read 1474 times)

Offline akmonTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • akmon has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello from Akmon
« on: December 17, 2016, 02:53:10 AM »
Hi all,

It is akmon,

It was 12 years ago as i remember, a friend and i was searching for a new game that could give more than a fps. At one of the gaming cafe's in downtown we noticed a pretty girl playing something strange. There was a little warrior in the middle of the screen and background was flowing like a stream. Well that girl was a uo veteran and teached us how to play. And Gave us a mansion at the edge of the desert.

At first we were thinking the most dangerous creatures in all the realm were those scorpions. Than lichlords and serpents became our nightmares. We were really total nobbs as you see :o ;). Our shard was a turkish free shard (darkvenue) and everywhere used to be open for pvp except the towns. In that way we realized Real nightmare was not that poor beasts but pk's actually. Riding horses together and decorating our house besides the desert feels like some real memories now. We remained as noobs till that lovely shard had been closed. Than we migrated to Demise. 

I continiued uo adventure as a half noob in Demise. I quited game for 3-4 years and i am back now. I am playing stealth archer for now. As a last hitter, and as an easy target i am about to be the most hated noob in whole shard.

I remained to be a lazy player all these years and doesnt even try to make a script before. (My dear friends feed me well :D) Now i intend to go deep in the game and so i am here with you. With your help, i want to learn scripting and test my abilities. And pay my friends back, offcourse.

Hope you accept me in your community,

Regards,

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hello from Akmon
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2016, 08:42:35 AM »
Welcome to SUO!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.4%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hello from Akmon
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2016, 11:07:49 AM »
Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Tags: