Author Topic: Looking for a Keep  (Read 5435 times)

Offline NicarTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Nicar has no influence.
  • Respect: +20
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Looking for a Keep
« on: September 26, 2008, 07:17:38 PM »
Ok, now, I don't have lots of gold, but, I want a Keep. I'm on Atlantic, and really didn't think people would want a couple 100mil for them, what fools. Anyways, now, I come to the conclusion that I should probably transfer to another shard.

Anyone have any idea? I play solo, soooo.. I guess it doesn't matter what shard I go to since, I plan on fighting things by myself and don't shop or sell much.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Looking for a Keep
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2008, 07:32:45 PM »
Do you have any particular shard in mind?  Fel or Tram?
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline OMGBurgers

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • OMGBurgers has no influence.
  • Respect: +44
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2008, 08:01:50 PM »
do you pvp?  also where are you located at globablly?  if us easy/west/central?

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2008, 08:31:21 PM »
No particular shard. I play solo... so, no PvP.. i got my feel of PvP back when it was good, before the Reputation system went in.. before hacks and all, when my all 80s guy would thrash 3 guys that were GM in their skills....
No particular side.. just a keep.. cheap. This might take awhile since I got 20mil now and I slack off... Also, lots of bods on Atlantic that I won't be able to transfer.. plus, would transfer 2 accounts, so, lots of time. Soul fraggin skills and such.

Oh, and I'm Central.. in Texas.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2008, 08:40:38 PM by Nicar »

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2008, 11:50:21 PM »
Love to have you come to Pacific!  I actually have a Keep that I am getting ready to sell.   It is on Ice Island in Felucca.  Most of the times, I too play alone.  I do what I want to do, get it done, and then move onto something else.  Every once in a while I will gather some friends together and we will do a Peerless such as Lady Mel.  I usually IDOC alone aswell, but lately I have gotten together with 2 other people and we split up the map intop sections and each searches that particular section in Fel and Tram...
ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2008, 02:58:36 AM »
Well if you are looking to solo stuff without dealing with 20 other people every time you go somewhere and would like a shard where you can still find space for a keep but yet there is steady player vendors and stuff I would recommend Drachs. I ping about 95 there from East Coast US so some pvp aspects are affected but otherwise I really enjoy playing there. I even have a spot marked where you should be able to place a Keep and plenty of 18x18 spots. I really enjoy that shard!

Let me know if you want to check it out and I can hook you up with some basic needs should you want to start something before xfer'ng from Atl..

Legends and LS are both decent shards too in the sense that they are both a bit more populated but you could still land a Keep for a round 10 mil (give or take). I tend to go between Drach and LS/Legends/Cats depending on what I feel like doing. Drach is my home base though.

XII
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2008, 05:58:43 AM »
Well if you are looking to solo stuff without dealing with 20 other people every time you go somewhere and would like a shard where you can still find space for a keep but yet there is steady player vendors and stuff I would recommend Drachs. I ping about 95 there from East Coast US so some pvp aspects are affected but otherwise I really enjoy playing there. I even have a spot marked where you should be able to place a Keep and plenty of 18x18 spots. I really enjoy that shard!

Let me know if you want to check it out and I can hook you up with some basic needs should you want to start something before xfer'ng from Atl..

Legends and LS are both decent shards too in the sense that they are both a bit more populated but you could still land a Keep for a round 10 mil (give or take). I tend to go between Drach and LS/Legends/Cats depending on what I feel like doing. Drach is my home base though.

XII

Hmm, some of this sounds good. I would want a keep and an 18x18 next to each other (well, close to eachother, front/back is good. Guess I need to check ping and such there.

The pacific...not sure if that would go well, I'm at 20mil, and would have to sell items and such, which is doable, but it time consuming, to get the money and transfer tokens. If I can go somewhere and place, that's like cheap cheap.

Offline nikki

• Activity:
    0%
  • nikki has no influence.
  • Respect: +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2008, 09:11:57 AM »
ive seen a couple of keeps decaying on pac. i never look for them but i found one and placed! i was so happy :-),, any way im sure there is one decaying neer you

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2008, 06:15:48 PM »
ive seen a couple of keeps decaying on pac. i never look for them but i found one and placed! i was so happy :-),, any way im sure there is one decaying neer you

That would be I would be wasting time idocing, and probably still wouldn't find one or something. Maybe I should make my own shard, and play it by myself, and have castle after castle.. yeah. that'd be sweet

Offline nikki

• Activity:
    0%
  • nikki has no influence.
  • Respect: +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2008, 11:01:15 AM »
hmm intresting angle.. sounds like a win win

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2008, 06:06:36 PM »
hmm intresting angle.. sounds like a win win

Yes, but you'd be searching for ever, have to find the time it will decay, be there and beat others. Now, I have done it before, but don't feel like it now, don't have the time to look for them.

Tags: