Author Topic: My Spring Cleaning Point results  (Read 18012 times)

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
My Spring Cleaning Point results
« on: June 15, 2008, 11:21:28 AM »
Not too bad for 30 minutes of work cleaning out the junk I had at my place.  I need to go through my other shards I guess.  Honestly, I only thought I had 1/2 this many.  ;)

Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Nicar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Nicar has no influence.
  • Respect: +20
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: My Spring Cleaning Point results
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2008, 11:55:45 AM »
Ok, a couple things, nice points, I have about 690k

Next, your snippet, I cannot reply to it. I posted a snippet for both, rather simple, no checks in there for much stuff, but working flawlessly for me, well, not flawlessly, I do have times where 1 or 2 items miss being turned in, but, out of 100 or so, that's not bad. Oh, and I posted mine on WINUO early last week, just wanted to say   :P I was quicker   :P Oh, and Guadah posted his Guadah stylle with menus to switch between.. but that was as a script and not a snippet.

Another thing, you're the freakin man.. I had maybe around 610k and daily I'm getitng more points with your full fisher..

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2008, 12:11:36 PM »
Ok, a couple things, nice points, I have about 690k

Next, your snippet, I cannot reply to it. I posted a snippet for both, rather simple, no checks in there for much stuff, but working flawlessly for me, well, not flawlessly, I do have times where 1 or 2 items miss being turned in, but, out of 100 or so, that's not bad. Oh, and I posted mine on WINUO early last week, just wanted to say   :P I was quicker   :P Oh, and Guadah posted his Guadah stylle with menus to switch between.. but that was as a script and not a snippet.

Another thing, you're the freakin man.. I had maybe around 610k and daily I'm getitng more points with your full fisher..

There's one place in the my script section where you can do the feedback thing.  And yes, you were quicker, but I'm not the scripting community slut as I once was.  So you're welcome to be sluttier.  heh.  My days are done there.

Yeh, they give like 250 points for that worthless pre-box loot now.  So that's a good thing.  I had a BUNCH of ASOS and white nets and colored nets.  I wish I had been collecting the nets; I stopped collecting those.  My suggestion there is to drop your fishing by 0.1 to start getting all nets instead of SOSes.  You'll get a truckload of nets then and lots of points @ 500/per.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Nicar

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2008, 12:39:07 PM »
Ahh come on, you know i'm not a script slut.. your snippet is just more bullet proof. Anyways, yeah, I get kind ticked with not many nets, but I'll leave how I am. I like the occasional 5k point Ancient SOS.. and pre treasure loot, screw wasting the time to fish it up, just keep fishing and get points. I guess I should check for any remotely close to where I'm fishing.   I also need to stock up on pearls.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2008, 12:43:19 PM »
I'm looking forward to turning in my ASOSes on Napa.  I think I have like 50-60 there.  Never going to sell them.  Actually, I just started farming those, I'd leave the rest with the ASOS farmer option of the FAF.  I can't imagine how many SOS/Nets I'd have now otherwise.  At least I have room in my tower.  lol
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Hardyz

• Activity:
    0%
  • Hardyz has no influence.
  • Respect: +14
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2008, 07:19:08 PM »
I could've had that many if i didn't sell all those cursed artis before the spring cleaning thing

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2008, 08:26:35 PM »
I could've had that many if i didn't sell all those cursed artis before the spring cleaning thing

Yeh, I had A BUNCH of the new level 11 artifacts to turn in.  I think I had 5-6 dragon's ends alone.  I just wanted to be able to get one ring/bracelet set.  I had no idea I'd have enough for 2.  ;)
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Nicar

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2008, 08:18:58 AM »
Well, i'm up to 830k points. Haven't claimed anything yet. Just wanted to add TM, you rock, your fisher gets me close to 10k easily a day (yeah, I know that'd be a lvl 11 arti, but I don't have a set up to leave in a dungeon.)  Anyways, I am fishing up some of the SOS. Where my boat is around, I'll keep the SOSs to fish up in the area that doesn't take me half an hour to get to. Also to save time, you can just dump the chest with junk in it on the dude to turn in. Gets tiring to go sell all stuff when you have 12-15 chest easily.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2008, 08:44:04 AM »
Well, i'm up to 830k points. Haven't claimed anything yet. Just wanted to add TM, you rock, your fisher gets me close to 10k easily a day (yeah, I know that'd be a lvl 11 arti, but I don't have a set up to leave in a dungeon.)  Anyways, I am fishing up some of the SOS. Where my boat is around, I'll keep the SOSs to fish up in the area that doesn't take me half an hour to get to. Also to save time, you can just dump the chest with junk in it on the dude to turn in. Gets tiring to go sell all stuff when you have 12-15 chest easily.

Good there's not too many hiccups then.  I didn't think the collector parsed through the contents of a container...  That's really cool if it does.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Hardyz

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2008, 10:13:09 AM »

Yeah I've used the fisher to hand in a lot too.  I started looting maps and nets too.  I still keep all colored nets and ASOS's.  I want to stock pile a bunch and when I start to actually play uo again to sit down and just do all the ASOSs and then do all the nets for fun. lol

I should probably script other things to make more money and what not...but the fisher is just a lot simpler to do.  It doesn't require long to set up like my library script.  Also less likely of getting caught.

Offline Nicar

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2008, 12:48:07 PM »

Yeah I've used the fisher to hand in a lot too.  I started looting maps and nets too.  I still keep all colored nets and ASOS's.  I want to stock pile a bunch and when I start to actually play uo again to sit down and just do all the ASOSs and then do all the nets for fun. lol

I should probably script other things to make more money and what not...but the fisher is just a lot simpler to do.  It doesn't require long to set up like my library script.  Also less likely of getting caught.

I keep some colored nets. I also been keeping most ASOS, probably will end up turning them in too. Occasionally in an SOS chest, there is a net. So, that's like 250 for the chest, 500 for the net, a lot better than just 100 for a SOS.

Offline Hardyz

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2008, 07:38:29 PM »
Yeah but it takes sooo much effort to actually fish up an sos for me lol.  I just rather turn in the stuff.  Yeah I noticed that the bleue jewelry has been selling for around 9 mil a piece...I think I should turn my ancient sos's in as well.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2008, 07:51:50 PM »
Yeah but it takes sooo much effort to actually fish up an sos for me lol.  I just rather turn in the stuff.  Yeah I noticed that the bleue jewelry has been selling for around 9 mil a piece...I think I should turn my ancient sos's in as well.

One of these days I'll finish my AutoFish chest extractor.....  Haven't played with that one for a while.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Hardyz

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2008, 05:45:43 PM »

One of these days I'll finish my AutoFish chest extractor.....  Haven't played with that one for a while.

That was one of the things on my many lists...but i'm more interested in programming this video game i've been working on for a couple years now when I have free time.

Offline Nicar

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2008, 09:26:50 AM »
I'm kinda sorting SOS, there's a range of ones that I'm keeping, then once I have a good amount, I'll fish those up. basically keeping like 0-90 S and 40-90 W  We'll see how it goes... not wasting too much time sorting... so, once I build up I shouldn't spend much time fishing them up.

Tags: