Author Topic: Hello Everybody!!  (Read 2684 times)

Offline sanderTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • sander has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello Everybody!!
« on: July 12, 2013, 08:18:18 AM »
Hello everybody,

I'm 28 years old, and i'm from the Netherlands. My English is not that good sorry if i make many mistakes!
I have learned to play 3 years ago by my girlfriend she played UO long before i did. Then after 2 years i thought what the hell lets give it a try. Since then i can't stop playing anymore! Really addicted! lol!
We got in abcuo now and we play together which is very nice! At first i didn't know anything about scripting, just thought razor was all there was. I could handle razor pretty well when i heard about scripting. I read a lot about it and i find it very interesting!
Im very new at scripting but willing to learn more about it! And i hope i can learn more about scripting.
Lots of info on the website thanks for that! Really helping a lot!

Greatings,

I hope i can speak to u guys soon!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hello Everybody!!
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2013, 06:17:16 PM »
Welcome!

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2013, 06:21:12 PM »
Welcome to the site!  You'll fit right in here.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2013, 06:55:40 PM »
Welcome!

Offline Bookwyrm

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Bookwyrm has no influence.
  • Better Civilization Through Medication
  • Respect: +34
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2013, 07:11:31 PM »
Howdy
"The most preposterous notion that H. Sapiens has ever dreamed up is that the Lord God of Creation, Shaper and Ruler of all the Universes, wants the saccharine adoration of His creatures, can be swayed by their prayers, and becomes petulant if He does not receive this flattery. Yet this absurd fantasy, without a shred of evidence to bolster it, pays all the expenses of the oldest, largest, and least productive industry in all of history."   Lazarus Long

"The second most preposterous notion is that copulation is inherently sinful."   L.L. 

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2013, 07:27:38 AM »
Oooh he went there!!

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2013, 10:44:53 AM »
This big Messages drive me Nutz. Welcome Sander :-)

How is ABCUO currently? I played\scripted there long ago and made some real bucks by bypassing the old AntiScriptCapture there :-)

Offline chocobutter

• Activity:
    0%
  • chocobutter has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2013, 06:59:58 PM »
hello hehe
we both are still learning how to write and fully use scripts but than again i dont think anyone will truly master it as scripting changes every patch to the game is another new thing for EA to throw at us and thus the scripts shall change....
razor actually has a programmable side to it if you know what your doing you can make a full macro almost like a script and have it loop i did it for mystic skill and it took me from 50-120 without me changing one thing because a buddy of mine handed me the document to input and it worked so you also might want to research that a bit as well it might come in handy :D
have fun

Offline sanderTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • sander has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2013, 10:18:19 AM »
TY everyone,

the abc shard is a little low at ppl these days since the summer has begun for real!
but its ok there i like it very much since the imbuing is updated :P its more fun!
and yea i used razor alot but im changing to assistUO, need to learn alot about it but its worth it !

ty guys for the nice reactions...
Woohoo!!

Tags: