Author Topic: Just Call me Grandma  (Read 2276 times)

Offline reeannDTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • reeannD has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Just Call me Grandma
« on: December 26, 2018, 07:52:46 AM »
Hello: 

My RL name i will keep to myself.    You all may call me Grandma Sari.    My first ever and favorite character in UO was sari.    She was an axer/swordswoman with GM resist (did that ever take a long time to GM).   I have playing UO since the year they came out Trammel, and people were hoping one day to have a weapon of vanquishing.     I started UO because my teenage son had the audacity to defy me when I asked him to do something, and all because of some stupid game.    This was not like him.   I finally had to see what this game was about in case I needed to write my Congressman.      My son help me create sari.    To make a long story short, I fell so much in love with the game i stole his account and purchased a new one for him.    ;D

I have since gone through watching my children grow and marry, split up, come back home, leave, etc. etc., ....but have been rich in my quests as I have four grandchildren, two of whom sometimes join me in this game (the endless journey is perfect for this and my pocket book!).   i have been in out of UO all this time.   The last time I played was about 2-2-1/2 years ago.

I am hoping to retire soon and came back to "just goof off" for free; and found myself falling in love again with the game.    yes, i still play in 2D...  :o   I know the changes are vast but I look forward to just dorking around with my many toons in this always alluring game.

Given my arthritis that is beginning to set in, i would love to set up the bod filler script and get crafting again.  i have a crafter that almost has 120 imbuding skill and i might even get used to the math this time while crafting  ;D

Thank you all for this forum, for helping a young at heart grandma with these nice scripts to save my fingers.     my goodness...does anyone remember when you had to cut cloth over and over for bandages!    ;0

look forward to reconnecting.     happy holidays to all

grandma sari

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Just Call me Grandma
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2018, 01:42:09 PM »

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline reeannDTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • reeannD has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2018, 02:32:57 PM »
thank you very much.

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2018, 07:27:58 PM »
Welcom back to the game Sari.   Alot of ppl are still play 2D, specially if you want to use EasyOU.   I prefect 2D still, I find it easier on the eyes and the graphies are simple Hehe  .   3D  or enhanced have a few advantage that are nice to explore for time to time.

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2018, 07:46:44 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2018, 04:44:38 PM »
Hi Grandma.  Mine used to knit me slippers.  You get extra credit if you'd do that for me.  Size 10, no antlers.  Welcome!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: