Author Topic: introduction  (Read 1782 times)

Offline kylezzz101Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • kylezzz101 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
introduction
« on: January 02, 2019, 01:30:58 PM »
i like playing uo, and wand to grab a few scripts that people in our discord for paradise found has links to here.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2019, 01:32:36 PM by kylezzz101 »

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: introduction
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2019, 02:55:15 PM »

A Warm Welcome!

Our only requirement to be part of this site is for new members to write a good and thoughfull introduction.

Before we will unrestrict you - you need to tell us a lot more!

Please greatly expand your introduction and tell us about yourself and your UO life.

Look at the sticked examples if you need insight.
I think you will find the effort required to write a four or five paragraphs will pay off with this community! Use a translator program if you feel you can not write in english.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2019, 05:23:59 PM »
i really dont know what more to iterate on on the private shard im playing on the is no 700 skill cap so im tring to slowly max out all of my skills atm. ps writing is hard for me and my primary langue is english, i dont want to get in to my personal troubles/life.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2019, 05:25:37 PM by kylezzz101 »

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    4.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2019, 01:04:51 PM »
Nothing really needs to be about personal life. How long have you been playing UO? What is your favorite template? How did you get introduced to UO? The community and wealth of knowledge here are worth it!  ;)

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2019, 01:01:49 AM »
ive been playing uo for 4 ish years on and off. on the server im on there is no 700 skill cap so there are no templates. on normal uo spire is my favorite template.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2019, 07:57:16 PM »

Thanks for your brief introduction, we hope you enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Tags: