Author Topic: Heya! Im Trammoonstone  (Read 2491 times)

Offline TramMoonstoneTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • TramMoonstone has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Heya! Im Trammoonstone
« on: April 19, 2011, 06:25:34 PM »
Hello everybody! :o

Im Trammoonstone ya can call me trammy. Ive been playing UO for quite some time on and off since T2A was introduced! Anyhow I work outdoors and play inside. Hehe I guess that kinda backwards for most but I like it that way.

Ive played a few mmos over the years but UO seems to pull me back every time. Some of the other games are SWG(pre-cu) vanguard before sony ruined them both  :'( and darkfall. While darkfall was supposed to be the pre AoS UO "sequel" it didnt really pull it off as well as I had hoped. I did do quite well starting a clan owning a full city and founding the largest alliance ever on agon! Only lasted a few months before I realized all the downsides to the game were ...well... damming.

But back to the intro:

I mostly play uo as a sampire/tamer, yea I know that sounds weird. If we ever have a thread debating silly templates Ill throw down with ya. Also I have a discord provok mage that I run with just short of "as much" as the tamer. I play on atlantic.

Also of note I occasionally make a run on a fresh account with no resources from scratch just to see how good the scripts are coming along. Once on legends I was able to own a keep inside of a single month of play remake both of my main characters and legendary my mules as well as compete for the high end items at in game auctions with no duping or buying gold! That said I can not script from scratch but I do alter minor lines of code and play unattended.

With that I will say Im glad to have found this community and look forward to bantering about UO or other great games ya all have a hankering to.

Thanks for the opportunity
TramMoonstone

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Heya! Im Trammoonstone
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2011, 06:38:06 PM »
Hailz and nice intro. I am sure someone will be around later or in the morning to unrestrict your status.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2011, 06:49:52 PM »
Thanks for the reply. Ill be sure to keep that f5 in the pressed position!

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2011, 07:19:49 PM »
You are all set now.  Thx for the intro

Offline Outlaw Josey Wales

• Full Moon Rising!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Outlaw Josey Wales has no influence.
  • Respect: +59
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2011, 08:08:53 PM »
welcome

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2011, 08:12:34 PM »
Welcome!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2011, 12:02:43 AM »
Thank you all for the welcoms I think Im gona need a new f5 button

Lawllz

Anyhow good to see how active this place is. I feel like I found a new home!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2011, 08:23:16 AM »
welcome to the boards
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Tags: