Author Topic: neo's psycho kung-fu miner, release: March 16, 2013  (Read 48142 times)

Offline NeoTopic starter

• Prime Program
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Neo barely matters.Neo barely matters.
  • Respect: +155
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
neo's psycho kung-fu miner, release: March 16, 2013
« on: March 16, 2013, 02:00:52 PM »
Code: [Select]
;===================================================================================
; Script Name: neo's psycho kung-fu miner
; Author: neo
; Version: 1.0
; Client Tested With: 7.0.29.2
; EUO version tested with: 1.50 233
; Shard OSI / FS: OSI
; Revision Date: February 1st, 2013
; Public Release: March 16, 2013
; Purpose: Mining and fighting.
; Special Thanks: TM and 12x for their subs! MeWonUo for the concept and help throughout
;                 the development of this script.
;-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
; Who should use this script and why?
;
; This script is meant to be used with a combat miner character template.
; It will grab Gargoyle Pickaxes and Prospector's Tools from a container
; and go mine. When it digs up an Elemental, it will kill it, return home
; to unload, then return to the spot where the Elemental's body is and loot it.
; After going home again to unload, it will continue mining.
;
;
; What's the advantage of mining this way?
;
; Potentially gets over 6k ingots per hour, more than half of which should be Shadow Iron Ingots! :)
; Will also loot Crystalline Blackrock.
;-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
; Instructions:
; Containers you should have in front of your house:
;   - Container with your regular shovels or pickaxes, or ingots and tinker tools to
;     craft them. If you use the Archer template, you should also have your arrows in this
;     container
;   - Container with your Prospector's Tools, if you mean to use them
;   - Container with your Gargoyle Pickaxes, if you mean to use them
;   - Container for your Ore
;   - Container for your regular blackrock (trash can?)
;-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
; Suggested template to use with this script:
; Template I currently use for this script (template idea by MeWonUo):
;
; Female Elf with:
;
; Anatomy 95
; Archery 95
; Tactics 88
; Blacksmithy 0.1
; Mining 100 + 5 from gloves
; Tinkering 62
; Chivalry 82
; Meditaion 33
; Necromancy 99
; Spirit Speak 40
;
; Equipment:
; Spirit of the Totem
; Mana Phasing Orb
; Quiver of Infinity
; Magical Shortbow with: HLA 50 HLD 50 Elemental Slayer, SSI 40 DI 10
; Armor of the Valkyrie (Char must be FEMALE for this)
; The rest: Imbued jewels and Woodland Pieces
; Important: Have some HCI, DCI, DI and 100% LRC. Also, have 150 Str for Max Weight increase.
;            And good resists too of course! :)
;---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
; Feel free to tell me any suggestions you might have so I can keep improving this.
; Don't forget to edit your settings below!
; Be in front of your containers before you start the script!
Hey guys, I've had some friends asking me for this script, and instead of just keeping it for Elite/private, I decided to just make it public so that everyone who's interested might get a chance to use it. So, here it is, hope you may find some use in it, and make sure to tell me how it works for you!

Any suggestions are always welcome of course.

Make sure to read the instructions on how to properly use the script! :)

[]s

EDIT: the only difference from the private version is I removed the bod gathering part from it. Since the new changes to bod gathering, I thought it wouldn't be very useful to have.

EDIT 2: The combat uses mainly necro stuff to deal with elementals. You will be expected to be in Vamp move, and then once an Elemental pops, Curse Weapon will be used... I've done some tweaking with the damage ratio you take each second, to decide if your char's gonna run away or not. Should work fine for most cases! I could add some more options for future versions depending on the feedback I get!

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
neos_kungfu_miner_1.0.txt
« Last Edit: March 17, 2013, 04:54:36 PM by Neo »
Never refuse an invitation.
Never resist the unfamiliar.
Never fail to be polite.
And never outstay your welcome.

Offline jlirsh

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • jlirsh has no influence.
  • Respect: +9
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: neo's psycho kung-fu miner, release: March 16, 2013
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2013, 04:06:05 PM »
WHats up Neo, seems like im using all of your scripts as of late lol. I have a few questions on this, currently building the char but have not used it yet

1. Why .1 blacksmithing? thats not needed for anything is it?
2.) why a magical shortbow? ur not using specials I don't believe and not sure why those specials would help. Wouldnt a repeating crossbow be better? its faster and has a few more base damage.
3.) Is anatomy really needed for the extra bonus? uoguide shows it only has like 150hps, seems rather easy to kill without it and can dump more into spirit speak which would allow curse weapon to last longer and be able to have more med.
4.) what is your dexterity at? tryin to figure out how high to make it with still having 150 str and room for mana.
Think thats it for now, cant wait to try it out :) and thank you for making it public!!!!

Offline NeoTopic starter

• Prime Program
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2013, 05:31:44 PM »
WHats up Neo, seems like im using all of your scripts as of late lol. I have a few questions on this, currently building the char but have not used it yet

1. Why .1 blacksmithing? thats not needed for anything is it?
2.) why a magical shortbow? ur not using specials I don't believe and not sure why those specials would help. Wouldnt a repeating crossbow be better? its faster and has a few more base damage.
3.) Is anatomy really needed for the extra bonus? uoguide shows it only has like 150hps, seems rather easy to kill without it and can dump more into spirit speak which would allow curse weapon to last longer and be able to have more med.
4.) what is your dexterity at? tryin to figure out how high to make it with still having 150 str and room for mana.
Think thats it for now, cant wait to try it out :) and thank you for making it public!!!!
1. The .1 blacksmithing was for bod gathering. Before the changes in the BOD system, this script would recall to Luna every hour, collect bods, log out, log in to every other character you set it to, and log back, and continue mining.
2. I don't really remember why it was. I remember MeWon suggested this at the time. If you find a better option, feel free to try it out. Also, someone told me recently that Elementals are weak against some specific Elemental Weapon. Maybe Earth Elemental? I don't really remember. Anyhow, that would get you the extra damage you might need.
3. I don't know the specifics, but if you dig up 2 Valorite Elementals, I remember things could get a little dangerous.
4. Sorry, don't remember either, my mining account is currently not activated. I'll reactivate it soon though, then I'll post my findings here.

Let me know if you try it out, and if there are any suggestions you might have!

[]s!
Never fail to be polite.

Offline jlirsh

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • jlirsh has no influence.
  • Respect: +9
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2013, 10:23:07 AM »
Well I said I'd post here so here I am. Been using it for four days pretty much straight. I love the options you get with this script. Especially the seperation options for items. I haven't been able to keep up with pickaxes though but its awesome that it goes straight to tinkering regular shovels and still uses the prospector tool to go one color ore up. Also was worried about blackrock but it does allow me to drop it in a garbage bin at my house so I don't overload bags with it.

Only problem I've had is once in awhile I go overweight. In four days it happened three times. Not really a big deal but I tried to go in and change the max weight but I don't see it, u wrote the script a lil different then my amateur eyes are used to seeing haha. I wonder if it's because I don't have 150 str only 145? Thought I needed all these other mods for fighting. Truth be told not one elemental ever comes close to hurting you. With a repeating crossbow I can kill anyone of them within four swings so I don't think you  have to worry about running away :). Anyways keep up the great work, we all appreciate it, and so does my carpal tunnel :)

Offline NeoTopic starter

• Prime Program
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2013, 02:16:43 PM »
Well I said I'd post here so here I am. Been using it for four days pretty much straight. I love the options you get with this script. Especially the seperation options for items. I haven't been able to keep up with pickaxes though but its awesome that it goes straight to tinkering regular shovels and still uses the prospector tool to go one color ore up. Also was worried about blackrock but it does allow me to drop it in a garbage bin at my house so I don't overload bags with it.

Only problem I've had is once in awhile I go overweight. In four days it happened three times. Not really a big deal but I tried to go in and change the max weight but I don't see it, u wrote the script a lil different then my amateur eyes are used to seeing haha. I wonder if it's because I don't have 150 str only 145? Thought I needed all these other mods for fighting. Truth be told not one elemental ever comes close to hurting you. With a repeating crossbow I can kill anyone of them within four swings so I don't think you  have to worry about running away :). Anyways keep up the great work, we all appreciate it, and so does my carpal tunnel :)
Great feedback! Glad to see this working well!

About the Weight issue, find this line: gosub XIIxMaxWeight 72

It's under 'sub loadcheck'.

Try increasing this value a bit, that should the problem!

Let me know how it goes!
Never fail to be polite.

Offline chance fate

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • chance fate has no influence.
  • Respect: +6
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2013, 10:27:25 AM »
Hi Neo, love the concept of the script. I am playing on an OSI shard and have been able to get as far as recalling into the spot to mine. However once there the script states in the status that it is "searching tiles to mine" and never gets beyond this. Was wonder if there is something I am doing wrong ? Thank you for any comments you may offer.

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2013, 12:57:10 PM »

Offline chance fate

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2013, 02:26:24 PM »
Hi Crome969,
No I did not have the MUL files. I have since created and copied them into my "C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Classic"
folder. Is there any other info you could provide as I am still only able to get to the point of recalling into the cave. Once there the menu indicates that it is "Searching Tiles To Mine". Thank for your help.

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2013, 12:37:46 AM »
Hi Crome969,
No I did not have the MUL files. I have since created and copied them into my "C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Classic"
folder. Is there any other info you could provide as I am still only able to get to the point of recalling into the cave. Once there the menu indicates that it is "Searching Tiles To Mine". Thank for your help.

Well i never touched this Script, because iam a Fan of Stealth Client and don run any easyuo or openuo scripts any longer. When you wrote about tile issue, i remembered that easyuo need mulfiles for handling tiles, and cant use the uop files. So if you generate mulfiles and drop into your UO-Folder it should work. If you have more issues, then maybe neo need to take a look into it.

Offline chance fate

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2013, 07:45:44 AM »
Okay Thanks Crome969. If Neo has a moment, that would be great. I would really like to try this script. Being able to use the Gar picks would be wonderful. I have tried to determine the problem my self, but have limited knowledge in scripting. I can usually change simple stuff like container sizing, this tile issue is way above my skill. Any ways Thanks again for your response. Happy Early Birthday.

Offline NeoTopic starter

• Prime Program
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2013, 08:54:57 PM »
Okay Thanks Crome969. If Neo has a moment, that would be great. I would really like to try this script. Being able to use the Gar picks would be wonderful. I have tried to determine the problem my self, but have limited knowledge in scripting. I can usually change simple stuff like container sizing, this tile issue is way above my skill. Any ways Thanks again for your response. Happy Early Birthday.
Hey, sorry to hear you're having problems... I'm currently away from the game and scripting because of my studies... In any case, just with what you described me, I really can't tell what the issue could be.

Do other mining scripts work properly for you ? If so, which ones have you tested?

Are you trying to mine in Felluca? I hope you're not trying to mine in Ter Mur, tile reading doesn't work there as far as I know.

Hope we can figure this out for you...

Never fail to be polite.

Offline chance fate

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2013, 12:28:18 PM »
Hi Neo, yes i was so excited to find your script, and then not be able to get it working, but i like to tinker and figure out if possible whats wrong. Hey studies come first, my brother inlaw has a young girl from Germany staying with them for the next 4 months of school. Very kind of you to reply, you take all the time you need. Yes I currently use "RuneBook Mining version 3.5 by Spewy(Approved Script) Mining from runebooks." I have also used "XIIxOveR's Miner for Dummies" with no problems.

I am playing on an OSI shard and have been able to get as far as recalling into the spot to mine, have been trying to mine in Fel. However once there the script states in the status that it is "searching tiles to mine" and never gets beyond this. I have looked at the script and paused it and stepped through the script, it does not appear to recognize the tiles. I have created the Mul files and pasted them into my "Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Classic" folder. I am not sure how else to describe what is going on. Im not in any rush and any help you may offer is greatly appreciated. It would be great if we could get this script to work for me. Thank You in advance for any and all help you might provide.

Offline NeoTopic starter

• Prime Program
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2013, 08:15:23 PM »
Well, I'm really not sure what could be causing this issue...

If you want we could try a TeamViewer session this weekend or whenever so I could try and debug it "locally" on your machine for you.

Hope we can figure this out !

[]s
« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 10:28:05 PM by Neo »
Never fail to be polite.

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2013, 10:18:04 AM »
I notice you are indeed addressing the #ltargetkind issue Neo by looking spcifically for Rock, Cave, or Cave_Floor in #tilename. Maybe chance fate is mining a tile that isn't covered in those options?

Chance, if you download my script "SuperStuff" from my script pibrary there is a "Tilestuff" button which gives you all the info from the tile you are standing on. If you stand on your problem tile and run that, post the results to this thread it may give Neo some helpful info.

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline chance fate

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2013, 07:40:56 PM »
Hi 12TimesOver, I think the tile would be identified as "Cave_Floor ". I did download  "SuperStuff" and was able to use some of the function buttons successfully. however the "tile stuff" button did not do anything. When I look at EasyUo Tile info, no data appears. I'am uncertain if any info should show up in that location. I tried Neo's Kung Fu miner on a different computer and again was unsuccessful at getting the script to work beyond the first recall into a mine in fel.

Hey Neo, yes team viewer would be great. I have downloaded "Team view" and am ready to try this when you are.

Tags: