Author Topic: neo's Horticulturist v1.2 out 09/22/2011 Get your own seeds of renewal! :)  (Read 91464 times)

Offline NeoTopic starter

• Prime Program
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Neo barely matters.Neo barely matters.
  • Respect: +155
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: frneo's Horticulturist v1.0 out 06/09
« Reply #45 on: September 06, 2011, 04:33:40 PM »
V1.0 - getting "you must waits" while dirting. Every 3 or 4 it misses one with the you must wait message.
Damn, that worked great here...

I'll add a longer wait between fills then...

Thank you Cerveza...
Never refuse an invitation.
Never resist the unfamiliar.
Never fail to be polite.
And never outstay your welcome.

Offline NeoTopic starter

• Prime Program
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Re: frneo's Horticulturist v1.1 out 06/09
« Reply #46 on: September 06, 2011, 04:38:00 PM »
Version 1.1 out...

Cerveza, tell me how this works for you!

(really weird that wait issue, I'm using the same wait times as previous versions, and this never happened before)

EDIT: I didn't change the seed thing, because it's always nice to have the initial seed stack inside your backpack... If you don't have any seeds in your backpack and your backpack get's full, the script will brake trying to get seeds from secure...
« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 04:43:54 PM by frneo »
Never fail to be polite.

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 06, 2011, 05:05:59 PM »
I know it'll work, I already made the change on my end.

You caught me at the last group to dirt LOL, soon as the next patch hits and EUO is updated I'll start growing crops.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline dxrom

• Master of the milestones!
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.
  • KEYBOARD COWBOY, GREAT SAMURAI OF THE INTERNET.
  • Respect: +100
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 20, 2011, 01:38:23 AM »
I increased the wait timer at line 381 by 5, noticed it would get hit with the "You must wait, blah." message and hanging up for a couple seconds. Other then that, run very well. Most excellent script sir. :>

I look forward to pumping out massive orange petals to support my pvp shenanigans.  :>

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)
I do say, ol' Chap! Come play EVE Online! Why here is a 21 Day Free Trial!

Offline NeoTopic starter

• Prime Program
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 20, 2011, 05:36:29 AM »
I increased the wait timer at line 381 by 5, noticed it would get hit with the "You must wait, blah." message and hanging up for a couple seconds. Other then that, run very well. Most excellent script sir. :>

I look forward to pumping out massive orange petals to support my pvp shenanigans.  :>
Thank you for telling me about this...

You have low ping right?

I find that I have to place extra delays for people with low ping, as to avoid those "you must wait" messages.... It's hard to guess where to put those delays sometimes though, since with my 200 ping, everything seems to work well without them...

I'll add that to the next update....

Cheers!

neo
Never fail to be polite.

Offline dxrom

• Master of the milestones!
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.
  • KEYBOARD COWBOY, GREAT SAMURAI OF THE INTERNET.
  • Respect: +100
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 20, 2011, 10:46:15 AM »

You have low ping right?

I find that I have to place extra delays for people with low ping, as to avoid those "you must wait" messages.... It's hard to guess where to put those delays sometimes though, since with my 200 ping, everything seems to work well without them...

Cheers!

neo

Np :>

I run typically, 55ms to my server, so yeah, somewhat low ping. Something you might do, is set a user-defined variable for that wait. But just make sure you clarify how to properly set it, and what it's fixing. That way anyone who might run into it, can tweak it on their own without having to troubleshoot it to find the right wait.

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)
I do say, ol' Chap! Come play EVE Online! Why here is a 21 Day Free Trial!

Offline NeoTopic starter

• Prime Program
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 21, 2011, 07:21:15 PM »

You have low ping right?

Cheers!

neo

Np :>

I run typically, 55ms to my server, so yeah, somewhat low ping. Something you might do, is set a user-defined variable for that wait. But just make sure you clarify how to properly set it, and what it's fixing. That way anyone who might run into it, can tweak it on their own without having to troubleshoot it to find the right wait.
The thing is, it's hard to know where those waits should be... In certain cases, having a lower ping makes it necessary to have a wait where a higher ping wouldn't be necessary. And it can happen the other way around too...

I'm gonna try and make that change you talked about, and upload it here with the next version...

thx again...

neo
Never fail to be polite.

Offline NeoTopic starter

• Prime Program
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Re: neo's Horticulturist v1.2 out 09/22/2011
« Reply #52 on: September 22, 2011, 03:12:10 PM »
Updated! A few minor fixes...
Never fail to be polite.

Offline Adenocard

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Adenocard has no influence.
  • Respect: +18
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: neo's Horticulturist v1.2 out 09/22/2011 Get your own seeds of renewal! :)
« Reply #53 on: September 27, 2011, 05:10:55 PM »
I am not sure if there was a change in the last patch or if I am just missing something, But I cannot get it to water the plants, It will pull the plant gump up but then just sit there... Does the samething on my old script I would use too, that one use to work fine but for some reason it just wont water now.. Any ideas?

Offline NeoTopic starter

• Prime Program
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 28, 2011, 07:09:10 AM »
I am not sure if there was a change in the last patch or if I am just missing something, But I cannot get it to water the plants, It will pull the plant gump up but then just sit there... Does the samething on my old script I would use too, that one use to work fine but for some reason it just wont water now.. Any ideas?

Well, I don't know... I'm gonna have to get myself some plants to try it out...

Thank you for the feedback...
Never fail to be polite.

Offline Adenocard

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 28, 2011, 06:45:44 PM »
Not a problem, I did think it was odd it was happening with both scripts specially one that worked at one time too. :D

Offline Tidus

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.
  • Mind Blown
  • Respect: +151
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #56 on: September 28, 2011, 08:43:23 PM »
If you want to keep consistent in your timing for everyone you could always make a speed selection.  Low Ping, Med Ping, High Ping.  Then all you have to do is use a variable for the timer. (just my thoughts)
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know ~ Anonymous, Vietnam, 1968

Offline NeoTopic starter

• Prime Program
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 02, 2011, 07:12:42 PM »
If you want to keep consistent in your timing for everyone you could always make a speed selection.  Low Ping, Med Ping, High Ping.  Then all you have to do is use a variable for the timer. (just my thoughts)
Yeah, that's a good thought... Although in certain cases it can be confusing to know what kind of wait times to use for each type of ping... I found for instance that, there are things that require a longer wait for higher ping, and there are situations in which lower ping requires longer wait times... Don't really know what to do with that by myself, I can only fix those with user's feedback so far heh...

@Adenocard, are you sure it's not an issue at your end? I've just tried the last horti right now and it worked perfectly here...

Could you maybe describe a little better in what situation you're finding the issues? I could maybe try and recreate your situation to fix it for you!

If anyone else's having some issues, please let me know too...

Cheers...

neo
Never fail to be polite.

Offline Adenocard

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 04, 2011, 04:36:50 AM »
I do think it is an issue on my end but Im just unsure what it could be.  I'm noticing that scripts that once worked with no issues at all like watering hard dirt, or library donation are suddenly having issues, weird ones too.  Like my library donation script worked fine, but then suddenly started trying to recall to rune location 125, then it would recall everywhere fine but never buy anything.
The watering part of this script was fine, now suddenly it will bring up the plant gump but never water anything, it will go through like 10 of the 500 plants I have and then say its done.
My taming script in sanctuary is now acting weird too, it will walk to one bull tame it, and then walk to the middle and stop do nothing more then sit there.  Not sure what Im missing or what happened to cause this but I have other friends with the same issues, scripts that once worked fine don't.  Any idea's ?

Offline NeoTopic starter

• Prime Program
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 04, 2011, 02:34:12 PM »
Well, it's hard to tell with just that info... If you want, you can add me on ICQ, and I can try and help you debug what issues you're having with your scripts, and we could try and find a solution for them...

Never fail to be polite.

Tags: