Author Topic: My Introduction  (Read 1380 times)

Offline AriakanTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Ariakan has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
My Introduction
« on: February 18, 2016, 02:57:57 PM »
Hi I am Ari.

I have played UO on and off for 15 years now  :D. Quit OSI a long time ago and have been around on a number of freeshards. I enjoy tinkering with my own code and have experience in razor and now uo steam. Recently been advised to look at stealth although the language is gibberish to me right now, I can usually take snippets of code and make them do what I want in the end with a fair amount of help along the way hopefully.

Wish I had more time to dedicate but unfortunately I am no longer 15 and able to play the game and tinker with code for 12+ hours a day  :'( Thats what a wife and 2 kids will do I suppose  ;D

Looking forward to learning some new tricks and hopefully being able to contribute a few ideas along the way.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 03:01:22 PM by Ariakan »

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: My Introduction
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2016, 04:12:07 PM »
Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline AriakanTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Ariakan has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2016, 04:23:35 PM »
Wohoo! thank you very much. Time to get distracted by scripting once again :)

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2016, 02:37:07 AM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: