Author Topic: TrailMyx's Full Auto Fisherman  (Read 481519 times)

Offline danielbatman

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • danielbatman has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: TrailMyx's Full Auto Fisherman
« Reply #840 on: February 10, 2016, 07:59:24 AM »
I fished up my first Ancient SoS yesterday and it wasn't very profitable. I did get 40k but as for loot, it was very weak. I will try with a luck suit today to see if that helps. I got a white net from it. Is that hard to solo? I have a tamer with ranked 3 mastery so I am gonna try that to see if I have luck in soloing.

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #841 on: February 10, 2016, 03:04:49 PM »
I fished up my first Ancient SoS yesterday and it wasn't very profitable. I did get 40k but as for loot, it was very weak. I will try with a luck suit today to see if that helps. I got a white net from it. Is that hard to solo? I have a tamer with ranked 3 mastery so I am gonna try that to see if I have luck in soloing.

The net is worth 250k - 1 mil on many EA shards. You have a 25% chance of fishing up scalis http://www.uoguide.com/Osiredon_the_Scalis_Enforcer who is very difficult to solo with a sampire, I think next to impossible with a tamer.

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
    • View Profile
« Reply #842 on: February 14, 2016, 12:40:01 PM »
I just pulled a Scalis about a week ago.. I thought we'd be able to do it with 2 mystics and a tamer w/ lvl 3 mastery.. after the first 20 minutes we didn't scatch him, I called in for help 1 or 2 more guys showed up and it still was another 30-45 minute fight, and yes he was discorded...

Offline hrs024

• Activity:
    0%
  • hrs024 has no influence.
  • Respect: +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #843 on: February 16, 2016, 08:56:46 PM »
im a noob at scripting, can you help me to add marlins to the options of fish that get cut up please? TY

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #844 on: February 17, 2016, 09:56:04 AM »
im a noob at scripting, can you help me to add marlins to the options of fish that get cut up please? TY

I'll post my expanded list of fishies when I get home that works well with Rebirth.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #845 on: February 17, 2016, 08:25:55 PM »
Around line 1651 change it to this:

Code: [Select]
  gosub TransferItems NULL WYZ_SMZ_OMZ_RMZ_UYZ_RMZ_ZYZ_TYZ_NMZ_MMZ -1 #BACKPACKID %container_Fish ; uncut-High Seas fish
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline hrs024

• Activity:
    0%
  • hrs024 has no influence.
  • Respect: +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #846 on: February 20, 2016, 08:37:24 AM »
you are the best ty

Offline danielbatman

• Activity:
    0%
  • danielbatman has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
« Reply #847 on: February 21, 2016, 08:53:11 AM »
Ya i attempted scalis with me and a friend. I had no idea that it was so strong lol. I spammed general chat to see if people were interested but no such luck. So lost a chance to kill it.

Offline Kane12

• Activity:
    0%
  • Kane12 has no influence.
  • Respect: +24
    • View Profile
« Reply #848 on: March 02, 2016, 05:21:56 PM »
I have been using this script for a very long time. It still rocks!! Thanks TM.

I have an older laptop that is hardwired but seems to be lagging which causes some issues with moving to the correct location south of the mast after recalling.

I have tried messing with the delays but cant seem to find the correct magic to at least keep my fisherman from "sticking" in pathfind mode.

I have bled thru these pages a handful of times but cant find anything on this....I'm sure I'm missing it somewhere cuz I swore I had saw something on it.

Anyone direct me to which delays or maybe which configuration option maybe to adjust to keep my fisherman from hanging up? Would greatly appreciate the feedback.

I know it's lag because it works perfectly fine on my desk top hard wired.....and a faster pc...lol.

Thanks

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #849 on: March 02, 2016, 08:48:44 PM »
If you locate the TM_StandCorrectly sub and adjust the 'wait 15' in the loop to something longer.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline valen2.0

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • valen2.0 has no influence.
  • Respect: +63
    • View Profile
« Reply #850 on: September 02, 2016, 07:21:17 AM »
The FaF archery fix has been submitted. all rights to this script still belong to TM. I only fixed a small thing for archery.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2016, 07:30:22 AM by valen2.0 »

Offline valen2.0

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #851 on: September 02, 2016, 07:31:28 AM »
Hopefully this posts the file. The arm/disarm portions only called a certain item type. I added the magical shortbow to these as well as a few TM had listed in this script itself. Cheers.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2016, 08:18:28 AM by TrailMyx »

Offline gruntman

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • gruntman has no influence.
  • Respect: +33
    • View Profile
« Reply #852 on: September 07, 2016, 06:22:36 PM »
Hopefully this posts the file. The arm/disarm portions only called a certain item type. I added the magical shortbow to these as well as a few TM had listed in this script itself. Cheers.

nuffin here....*put glasses on*.....nope nada....ugh!! :)~

Offline valen2.0

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #853 on: September 08, 2016, 11:56:37 AM »
I believe TM is looking into the modified lines I submitted. He stated if it was acceptable he would post the fix in an updated version so the one I had submitted would not get confused with versioning. I can't view the script atm but if you open it up hit ctrl f. search for "PPO" I believe it was? it will show up in a few different areas. If you are wanting to used a magical shortbow you need to add VER to all of the lines containing the types of bows recognized by the script. I am currently at work and cannot view the code to get you the exact lines right now. 

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #854 on: September 08, 2016, 02:29:41 PM »
Feel free to post the line numbers and the affected changes here.  I generally scan a thread since the last update to make sure I accumulate all the changes/additions before I update with my own stuff.  But I did quickly delete the posted version just to make sure not too many unofficial versions were running around.
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: TrailMyx Fishing