Author Topic: Decay time ?  (Read 32896 times)

Offline Pharaoh2Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Pharaoh2 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Decay time ?
« on: October 15, 2009, 07:34:26 AM »
First off, I am really enjoying your IDOC finder TM! It makes things MUCH easier  :), also located a few houses that I had missed without this script.

Few questions about house decay though. I have been at 4 IDOC's that fell since I recently started playing again and they all seem to go from Greatly worn to IDOC between midnight and 7am(the times I'm asleep), is this a set time or just coincidence?

How long until the houses actually falls after going idoc? I know it's not a set time but most information I've gathered says between 12-24 hours, it seems more like  12-14 hours from what I've seen. What seems to be others average fall times?

Thanks

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Decay time ?
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2009, 08:00:13 AM »
It's just coincidence.  I've had a few fall  in the afternoon.  The IDOC stage is still VERY short and is right around 7 hours +/- server downtime.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2009, 09:05:03 AM »
I have observed the same as TM. The house falling has been randon different times.  The Actual time to go from IDOC to falling is 7 hours plus the time for the server to backup daily.

Offline BeaverBob

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • BeaverBob has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2011, 01:26:01 PM »
I have been to many IDOC's over the past few years and the consensus that me and the guys in my guild came up with is what you said 7 hours  but i have seen 4 houses that i sat at from the start of idoc to falling that went 7 hours 12 min

Offline Tarpan

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Tarpan has no influence.
  • Respect: +18
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2011, 02:59:03 PM »
I find that keeping meticulious notes about when the house changes wear statuses helps pinpoint when the house will fall. I don't like sitting at IDOCs for more then an hour or two. :)

Offline Kalaka

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Kalaka has no influence.
  • Respect: +25
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2011, 04:21:00 PM »
It's 7 hours. Various shards have different general falling times for IDOCs though. For example, Atlantic is later than a lot of the others, for whatever reason.

Offline bendel

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • bendel has no influence.
  • Respect: +34
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2011, 11:48:18 AM »
On Europa shard, houses fall 6h50 after the IDOC state.

Offline Tidus

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.
  • Mind Blown
  • Respect: +151
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2011, 02:26:10 PM »
It all depends on when they account went into "forclosure"  and what land tehy are in. To me..  the late ones are Trammel. The afternoon ones are Malas and Fel ones.. i don't know..i don't survive long enough :)
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know ~ Anonymous, Vietnam, 1968

Offline BeaverBob

• Activity:
    0%
  • BeaverBob has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
Re: Decay time and little test
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2011, 03:41:16 PM »
i am testing a theory right now i just let one of my junk account expire on the 20th with a placed house on it as of right now their is no decay on the house good to know in case u forget to pay for your game and are out of town has happened to me before. As of the decay time on houses that are idoc i play GL and normal do at least 3 idocs per day i noticed normal decay is about 7hours to 7hours 10 minutes now i have seen a few maybe 1 out of every 25 that take 8-9hours to fall not sure why that is they go idoc around the same time as the rest but the majority of the time fel houses fall first then malas and tram seem to be intermingled but will keep you posted on how long it take your house to fall from time of account termination.

Offline KuhlKy

• Activity:
    0%
  • KuhlKy has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2011, 08:14:06 AM »
I noticed the houses did something strange yesterday... Not only did the idoc ones fall but the greatly worn ones fell as well. The ones that were idoc  seemed to fall earlier than they should have.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2011, 11:37:02 AM »
I had one that was fixing to go greatly worn a week after the new magencia placements and went to the house to check it it should have said greatly worn but there where a few boxes on the ground where it should have been nothing more. Either it decayed early or the owner dropped it which ussually is not the case.

Offline MeWonUo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • MeWonUo barely matters.MeWonUo barely matters.
  • Respect: +85
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2012, 12:39:37 PM »
**An Corp!!**

Sorry for bringing this old topic back to life, but thought keeping this info in one spot would be a good idea.

For those that IDOC a bit, does the 7 hour timer from the time a house goes IDOC still apply after the changes to the housing server??

Starting to get back into this and seeing that everything is a bit different.

Thanks.

Offline napalon

• Activity:
    0%
  • napalon has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2012, 07:42:04 AM »
In my experience idoc stage last 6 hous 55 mins + server downtime if server has gone down after the house turned idoc.

Offline KaliOfLS

• That's "Dr." Kali to you!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • KaliOfLS has no influence.
  • Respect: +33
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2012, 08:45:47 AM »
I've heard 4-7 hours from IDOC state change.
R~~~~ B~~~~~~~~ 
^ real life signature for sure

Offline napalon

• Activity:
    0%
  • napalon has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2012, 09:03:43 AM »
Well if its owned by osi it can fall even if the house is somewhat wrong. but normal idocs its always been atleast 6h 55 mins for me

Tags: