Author Topic: BLAZE!!!!!!!!!  (Read 19415 times)

Offline UltimaTopic starter

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
BLAZE!!!!!!!!!
« on: May 27, 2009, 04:51:35 PM »

At long last I meet the mythical Blaze face to face. The biggest and best score of my UO gaming days hands down.  8)

I actually thought that I would never ever get my hands on blaze after the countless hours I spent in the Glade turning over the Cu Sidhe Spawn.

I used to spend 5-6 hours a day for almost 9 months turning over the spawn until I heard someone on my home shard tamed Blaze. A player who didn't spend near the amount of time myself or other Glade Tamers did turning over the spawn. Then I gave up in disgust and started doing Dreadhorn instead.

I have been farming the Glade Spawn and I just happened to check how many candles it was and out of instinct I ventured into the desert and low and behold I saw a funky looking Cu Sidhe smiling at me. I wasn't even on my tamer either. I had to run log and switch characters.

My hands were trembling with excitement as I was attempting to taming him.

I guess I can't cry about how unlucky I am anymore. :P

Now what to name him....

Offline OMGBurgers

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • OMGBurgers has no influence.
  • Respect: +44
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: BLAZE!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2009, 05:19:12 PM »
woot!!!!

congrats!

i'm still waiting for mine :P

i'm at about 30k killed cu' sidhe on my scripts counter ;x
(it's driving me crazy!)

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2009, 05:24:10 PM »
Congrats My Friend!!!

I know you have spent the most time of anybody on the shard working for it...nice to know that the "right person" finally got one...hard work pays off!!!

I WILL get mine someday...just not sure when!

Name...

How about IMBlazeYerNot

:)
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2009, 05:35:54 PM »
Which shard you play on?  Name him Flamez or Wolf of Flame or Flame On !! Like in Fantastic Four :)

Offline DeadIssue2

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • DeadIssue2 has no influence.
  • Respect: +21
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2009, 06:07:08 PM »
I play Siege and only 1 ever spawned it was tamed and the girl was so excited to ran to show it off and when she left east luna to go to her guild house someone jumped her and then saw it wasn't bonded and killed it before anyone could see it. Well except the pics he posted of the event. It was a shame because I doubt another will ever spawn on Siege

Offline UltimaTopic starter

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2009, 06:44:09 PM »
Thank guys! It was just dumb luck and being in the right place at the right time.

Massacre my home shard is Sonoma but I tamed this on one of the Asian shards so I'm going to have to transfer him at some point and hand him over to my main character there.

I love Fantastic Four too. Real good movies! I'll see what my girlfriend comes up with before settling on a name. :)

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2009, 06:48:10 AM »
Whatever you do, name it something with three words so you don't lose the spaces!!
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2009, 06:56:02 AM »
I think there is a way to regain the spaces, if you use the 3d version... seems like I remember reading something about that a while back.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2009, 07:13:22 AM »
If i am not mistaken someone over at Winuo.org had written a script to name pets what ever you wished with spaces and all.

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2009, 07:26:01 AM »
well you can always use the exevent rename or whatever that is to get the 3 space name back...

but on another note, congrads.  I really want one but would never pay 500-600 mil or RL cash and i was never able to spawn more than a pure white and a few blacks/reds.  Oh well.

Offline DeadIssue2

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • DeadIssue2 has no influence.
  • Respect: +21
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2009, 07:40:42 AM »
Is the best bet to get one to farm up the alter to that level of spawn or just kill the ones in the desert over and over?

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2009, 07:49:51 AM »
I don't believe you can tame the ones from the alter. I think you can only tame the 4 that spawn in the desert.
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2009, 08:39:22 AM »
Can anyone verify that you can or can not tame the ones at the altar?

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2009, 08:41:17 AM »
I am 100% sure you cant

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2009, 08:44:28 AM »
Can anyone verify that you can or can not tame the ones at the altar?

I second toptwo's confirmation

Tags: