Author Topic: some armor i crafted  (Read 9252 times)

Offline searchTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • search has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
some armor i crafted
« on: October 16, 2008, 04:40:51 PM »
i mentioned in another post about some bkit armor i lost, but here are a few pics of some of the armor that came out of the bkits.  oh and if anyone from lake superior views these, can you estimate how much the gloves are worth?  i got offered 30mil, but i'm just curious if that's right or if they could go for higher and what not.

There are 4 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
screen000.JPG
screen001.JPG
screen002.JPG
screen003.JPG

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: some armor i crafted
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2008, 10:11:07 PM »
Some pretty good pieces you got there  :P

The gloves have 90 Total Resists. Hot damn!

First I think I'd keep them gloves but sell em' for 30M if you need the cash.

On my shard the highest for sale is usually 75-80 TR. Usually the crafters hoard the great pieces for armor for themselves and put the 2nd rate pieces on sale on their vendors.

Look at what other pieces sell for on your shard sell for and check finduo and look under total resists across all the shards and see whose charging what.

I just recently started crafting pieces for my whammies but didn't get anything with 90 on it though :(

Tags: