Author Topic: Big Majik Flippers  (Read 3527 times)

Offline CanukerTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Canuker has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Big Majik Flippers
« on: June 09, 2011, 06:18:45 PM »
Does anyone know if there is a way to equip these and not turn into a orc but still have the orc advantage...or can you turn into a orc and then mount but stay in form?
Nope!  I'm doing what all the real PvPers do:  Scripting everything except the running away part!  I'm real good at that already...

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Big Majik Flippers
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2011, 08:42:56 PM »
What exactly is the Orc advantage?

I wouldn't mind seeing an Orc expansion.

I pretty sure if you equip the Big Majik Flippers while riding a mount  a mount and they don't transform you into an orc.

That's all I know. ???

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2011, 09:44:30 PM »
Try this - when you put on big majik flippers on you transform
into orc, cast polymorph and turn into human, you will
have the flippers on still and you can ride your mount
now!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2011, 07:39:54 AM »
I don't even know what    Big Majik Flippers are how did i miss this when did they come out .. last summer ??
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2011, 09:21:10 AM »
Big Majik Flippers

While looking at these I did not notice where this would give me an Orc advantage. Could you explain this for me?
« Last Edit: June 10, 2011, 09:25:41 AM by Masscre »

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2011, 10:43:28 AM »
PvP Dubs,

" Any Player with an Undead Slayer ANYTHING will take extra damage from any repond type Monster "

He wants to be able to do extra damage to the Non faction players using conjurers trinkets without having to be on foot :P
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2011, 11:00:02 AM »
I don't even know what    Big Majik Flippers are how did i miss this when did they come out .. last summer ??

So summer 2010 event moderator item... i was afk all of summer 2010.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2011, 11:49:15 AM »
But we sure are glad your back!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2011, 01:26:45 PM »
But we sure are glad your back!

Yes indeed !!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2011, 03:11:48 PM »
lol thanks guys.. i was really tempted to disappear again this summer...  was thinking road trip up the east coast to the fl-Canada with the kids + popup camper... but i'm pretty certain ill have to make a drop of the hat visit to the old country so.. maybe next year...

Offline CanukerTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Canuker has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2011, 03:41:11 PM »
Ya it is the big damage against people running the undead talisman.  I was doing this last night on a stealth death striking guy and could more then 3/4 most people I ran across with one hit.  Problem I have been facing is you put these on and cannot mount.  In vamp form on my sampire this isn't a issue as it seems to override the form change but on a normal char it doesn't.  

I was hitting AI's for 50+ and total damage on a DS was 80+ with the first hit, DS(64) and hit spell.

Just tried that casting Gimlet, it does allow you to mount with the flippers on but does not give the damage bonus...back to the drawing board.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2011, 03:53:02 PM by Canuker »
Nope!  I'm doing what all the real PvPers do:  Scripting everything except the running away part!  I'm real good at that already...

Offline lolsmileyfacelol

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • lolsmileyfacelol has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2011, 01:51:50 AM »
Just tried that casting Gimlet, it does allow you to mount with the flippers on but does not give the damage bonus...back to the drawing board.

It works somewhat, But you have to cast your polymorph again once u have them on for it to turn you into orc form if im not mistaken, But you will still land on foot after you do that.

so its

put flippers on
polymorph
get on mount
cast your explode, hit the polymorph, spellplauge then a bombard trigger
take off flippers , remount!
« Last Edit: June 11, 2011, 01:54:08 AM by lolsmileyfacelol »

Tags: