Author Topic: Hi, I am Schyzm!  (Read 1251 times)

Offline SchyzmTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Schyzm has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hi, I am Schyzm!
« on: October 28, 2015, 11:21:59 PM »
Hello! My name is Schyzm! I am currently 28 years old and I work IT for my local school district. I am a born and raised gamer with my earliest memories of gaming being Zelda on the Nintendo (Gold Cartridge!) and Doom and Duke Nukem on the PC. My other hobby is playing tabletop games like D&D/Pathfinder and Warhammer 40K with a group of friends. I have recently started to collect board games as well. I was really into the Magic: The Gathering card game scene for a while as well.

I have been playing UO off and on for roughly 15 years. My first time playing the game was actually with my little brother, and we were getting the BOD's for our parents. Afterwards we would play our own characters and mindlessly roam around attempting to kill anything that crossed our path. Needless to say we died alot and we were pretty clueless as to what exactly we were doing. After a few years, I bought my own account and that's when it really set in. I ended up PvPing mostly until the expansion with Luna and Malice came out, and then I got heavily into the PvE content of the game, and shortly thereafter quit. I went to play many other MMOs with WoW being the one that sucked up the most of my time, but always ended up coming back and playing UO again for a few months before moving on to the next MMO. Just recently I started a brand new account on OSI Atlantic shard to check out the new content and ended up getting hooked again.

I would love to say I am a confident scripter, but sadly I never invested enough time into learning it and only really learned enough to make small changes to make it work for me. I actually was excited when I happened across this website as I saw that it looked relatively active. I looking forward to poking around the forums and seeing if I can pick up some information and hopefully become a contributing member of this community.

Cheers!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hi, I am Schyzm!
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2015, 04:02:50 AM »
Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2015, 11:44:55 AM »
welcome to scriptuo
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2015, 05:38:14 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: