Author Topic: Hello to all UO Players  (Read 1430 times)

Offline batlin2Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • batlin2 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello to all UO Players
« on: October 26, 2015, 06:28:12 AM »
Hello, im Giacomo from Italy, 32 years old and married with my ucraine wife (and sorry in advance for my bad english  :) ). Im a very fan of all ULTIMA series from when  i started to play these games (1994), in particular my favourites are ULTIMA 7 The Black Gate, ULTIMA UNDERWORLD and for sure ULTIMA ONLINE. I started to play UO a bit late (2004-05) in free shards in Italy and then i stopped for different years cause work but now i returned from about 1 year and im happy that i found this big comunity SCRIPTUO. Actually im playing in UODREAMS italian shard but im watching to register me also in offical UO shard. I think is very interesting to help each other for a good game and i will give also my support as my possibilities (i'm NOT so NERD in computers :-) ).

Well...i hope to receive soon your posts and i remain at your disposal for any clarification you need

Best regards

Giacomo "Jack"

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Hello to all UO Players
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2015, 06:47:51 AM »
Thanks for the intro and welcome!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2015, 07:39:47 AM »
welcome to script uo...
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2015, 08:15:36 AM »
Welcome to SUO.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2015, 09:54:06 AM »
WELCOME!

Tags: