Author Topic: So You Want To Be A Treasure Hunter?  (Read 48965 times)

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: So You Want To Be A Treasure Hunter?
« Reply #45 on: May 07, 2012, 12:55:51 PM »
Very true, profit can be in the eye of the beholder. I do them for the fun of it and compete them in no fairly quick but I am sure that a lot of people can make earn more in the same amount of time. The same with SOS' and fishing but I love those too.

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 07, 2012, 04:45:11 PM »
12X is right T-Maps certainly aren't the best bang for the buck but their fun to do and you can still make a little something on the side for doing them. Some of the Orbs can go for a million a pop that's not bad for less than 5 mins of your time and the Pardons low end is 1/2 million. If you get a hot streak you can make some decent GP. I've had plenty of bad runs where I've thought it's not worth doing but something keeps me at it. You get to monster bash and feel like a hero!  

I love using a Thrower to do T-Maps. I blaze through all level maps up until I lock horns with the renegade changeling...those buggers require a different template to deal with. It would be nice to see something else unique added besides the coffin pieces to give me even more incentive to T-Hunt.

Offline Mad Tamer

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Mad Tamer has no influence.
  • Respect: +5
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 25, 2012, 12:24:33 AM »
Thanks Nice Post! I have been doing t-maps for the Phase Mana Orbs and Murder Pardons... I have noticed the level 6 ones spawn hit area monsters that will reveal your tamers n target them :)

Offline Gemviper

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Gemviper hides in shadows.
  • Respect: +57
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 06, 2016, 06:14:25 PM »
Still a great guide although I'm running with a bard that doesn't have a second bardic ability besides provo, I run eval instead for stronger spells and my gear is enough to satiate my mana requirements. I just got tired of bard abilities being on the same timer but anyway...

I came looking for a list of item types from lvl 1-3 maps(from fishing), are there any new items worth adding to the list? I take it the armor/weps/jewels are still too low level to be worth sorting at level 1-3?

Tags: