Author Topic: [UO Herald News] Official Response to Multiboxing  (Read 12724 times)

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
Re: [UO Herald News] Official Response to Multiboxing
« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2011, 10:33:24 AM »
Sure, but there were all individually controlled... I'm talking about 20 bots.... RIGHT FACE, READY... FIRE
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2011, 10:40:19 AM »
I guess you guys are too young to remember the Bob and Fred shard raids then? :)  Those were a BLAST.  Hundreds of noobs would logon to shards and just raid major pvp areas.  Was fun.  They'd all be named Bob or Fred.
I was totally going to bring this up and saw your post Twinkle McNugget. The Bob/Fred guild thing was AWESOME! Nobody does fun stuff like that anymore...

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Scrripty

« Reply #32 on: April 28, 2011, 11:22:05 AM »
Maybe it's time to have the first every SUO scripted pvp bot competition... heh

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 28, 2011, 11:33:25 AM »

I'd dig starting a noob on a shard and only be allowed whatever your 1k buys you at New Haven.... No skill > 50
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 28, 2011, 05:50:26 PM »
I guess you guys are too young to remember the Bob and Fred shard raids then? :)  Those were a BLAST.  Hundreds of noobs would logon to shards and just raid major pvp areas.  Was fun.  They'd all be named Bob or Fred.

I remember teh bob and fred wars on Atlantic and sonoma. They where fun as heck. I would grab my underwear or death robe and a bag of reagents and we would have like 50 on 50 some times we would bobbs would be red and freds be blue so we dyed all our newbie clothes. LOL. those where the days :)

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 28, 2011, 06:04:51 PM »
There are a few of us on seige!

Scrripty

« Reply #36 on: April 28, 2011, 06:28:02 PM »

I'd dig starting a noob on a shard and only be allowed whatever your 1k buys you at New Haven.... No skill > 50

I'm in.  Then the free for all bot competition with any and all bots going up against each other...!? :)

Scrripty

« Reply #37 on: April 28, 2011, 06:29:07 PM »
Actually as I hit post on that I thought of a better idea.  How about splitting the site up into two teams. :)  And we all take parts of the bot to code. heh

Tags: