Author Topic: [C#, ScriptSDK, XScript] FAIL - Fully Automated IDOC Looter  (Read 33872 times)

Offline unisharpTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • unisharp has no influence.
  • Respect: +40
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: [V6,ScriptSDK] FAIL - Fully Automated IDOC Looter
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2015, 07:54:20 AM »
No, but it's not functional to non elite. Elite are added very rarely, I haven't seen any in a long time I don't think so don't hold your breath.

On the bright side the inability to become elite and see the more refined scripts means you can adapt and come up with tactics to compete with the elite, there is always a way.

How is it not functional?  You can build rails, it will run rails, it will search and log houses.  That's a lot in itself, also giving source code for people to learn and add on to, that's even more...

I'd rename the project to FAIS but it doesn't quite have the same ring to it, and the full version has everything anyway, this is just part of it.

Also, I am not elite, so there is no elite version.  There's simply a public version and a private version.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2015, 08:04:13 AM by unisharp »

Offline Insideout

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Insideout has no influence.
  • Respect: +13
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2015, 11:09:17 AM »
I figured out my problem :) I have a ton of reading to do :) I'm guessing it's all got to be put together. I'm studying up just because I want to see if I cam do this.

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2015, 01:55:04 AM »
I figured out my problem :) I have a ton of reading to do :) I'm guessing it's all got to be put together. I'm studying up just because I want to see if I cam do this.

Yes it needs to be compiled.

http://sourceforge.net/p/scriptsdk/wiki/%22Hello%20World%22%20Application/

This could help you out maybe.

Offline Insideout

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2015, 08:55:46 AM »
Yeah for some reason VS is failing to install lol  been trying for 2 days it stalls out  who knows

Offline Gemviper

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Gemviper hides in shadows.
  • Respect: +57
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2015, 11:35:56 AM »
I assumed by not public you meant elite... my mistake, sorry.

Offline Insideout

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2015, 03:15:57 PM »
Well I got the Hello world part down and I've spent about 3 hours watching the runebook copier build. I'm guessing  I'm missing a step with FAIL.  I load it up into VS and  then end up with about 110 Errors.

Offline Insideout

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2015, 02:33:56 AM »
Ok will this work on VS 2013?  As VS 2015 is just being a pain to get working.

I load the Fail.cs and get 101 errors this is just an example short list

Error   1   The type or namespace name 'Forms' does not exist in the namespace 'System.Windows' (are you missing an assembly reference?)   c:\users\xxxx\documents\visual studio 2013\Projects\ConsoleApplication9\ConsoleApplication9\Program.cs   20   22   ConsoleApplication9
Error   2   The type or namespace name 'Form' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)   c:\users\xxxx\documents\visual studio 2013\Projects\ConsoleApplication9\ConsoleApplication9\Program.cs   26   33   ConsoleApplication9
Error   3   The type or namespace name 'Rail' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)   c:\users\xxxx\documents\visual studio 2013\Projects\ConsoleApplication9\ConsoleApplication9\Program.cs   33   17   ConsoleApplication9
Error   4   The type or namespace name 'Rail' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)   c:\users\xxxx\documents\visual studio 2013\Projects\ConsoleApplication9\ConsoleApplication9\Program.cs   34   22   ConsoleApplication9
Error   5   The type or namespace name 'Rail' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)   c:\users\xxxx\documents\visual studio 2013\Projects\ConsoleApplication9\ConsoleApplication9\Program.cs   34   53   ConsoleApplication9
Error   6   The type or namespace name 'Rail' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)   c:\users\xxxx\documents\visual studio 2013\Projects\ConsoleApplication9\ConsoleApplication9\Program.cs   40   22   ConsoleApplication9
Error   7   The type or namespace name 'Rail' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)   c:\users\xxxx\documents\visual studio 2013\Projects\ConsoleApplication9\ConsoleApplication9\Program.cs   40   45   ConsoleApplication9
Error   97   The name 'txtStatus' does not exist in the current context   c:\users\xxxx\documents\visual studio 2013\Projects\ConsoleApplication9\ConsoleApplication9\Program.cs   409   17   ConsoleApplication9
Error   98   'FAIL.FAIL.Settings' is a 'field' but is used like a 'type'   c:\users\xxxx\documents\visual studio 2013\Projects\ConsoleApplication9\ConsoleApplication9\Program.cs   410   70   ConsoleApplication9
Error   99   The name 'txtStatus' does not exist in the current context   c:\users\xxxx\documents\visual studio 2013\Projects\ConsoleApplication9\ConsoleApplication9\Program.cs   415   17   ConsoleApplication9
Error   100   The name 'MessageBox' does not exist in the current context   c:\users\xxxx\documents\visual studio 2013\Projects\ConsoleApplication9\ConsoleApplication9\Program.cs   419   17   ConsoleApplication9
Error   101   The name 'txtStatus' does not exist in the current context   c:\users\xxxx\documents\visual studio 2013\Projects\ConsoleApplication9\ConsoleApplication9\Program.cs   436   13   ConsoleApplication9

I have most if not all the files from the FAIL sourceforge. I just want it to find  IDOCs I don't want to go full blown looting rails. Heck I'm happy with the benches for turn in points. Just killing myself trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong.

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2015, 06:03:53 AM »
Ok will this work on VS 2013?  As VS 2015 is just being a pain to get working.

I load the Fail.cs and get 101 errors this is just an example short list

Error   1   The type or namespace name 'Forms' does not exist in the namespace 'System.Windows' (are you missing an assembly reference?)   c:\users\xxxx\documents\visual studio 2013\Projects\ConsoleApplication9\ConsoleApplication9\Program.cs   20   22   ConsoleApplication9
Error   2   The type or namespace name 'Form' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)   c:\users\xxxx\documents\visual studio 2013\Projects\ConsoleApplication9\ConsoleApplication9\Program.cs   26   33   ConsoleApplication9
Error   3   The type or namespace name 'Rail' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)   c:\users\xxxx\documents\visual studio 2013\Projects\ConsoleApplication9\ConsoleApplication9\Program.cs   33   17   ConsoleApplication9
Error   4   The type or namespace name 'Rail' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)   c:\users\xxxx\documents\visual studio 2013\Projects\ConsoleApplication9\ConsoleApplication9\Program.cs   34   22   ConsoleApplication9
Error   5   The type or namespace name 'Rail' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)   c:\users\xxxx\documents\visual studio 2013\Projects\ConsoleApplication9\ConsoleApplication9\Program.cs   34   53   ConsoleApplication9
Error   6   The type or namespace name 'Rail' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)   c:\users\xxxx\documents\visual studio 2013\Projects\ConsoleApplication9\ConsoleApplication9\Program.cs   40   22   ConsoleApplication9
Error   7   The type or namespace name 'Rail' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)   c:\users\xxxx\documents\visual studio 2013\Projects\ConsoleApplication9\ConsoleApplication9\Program.cs   40   45   ConsoleApplication9
Error   97   The name 'txtStatus' does not exist in the current context   c:\users\xxxx\documents\visual studio 2013\Projects\ConsoleApplication9\ConsoleApplication9\Program.cs   409   17   ConsoleApplication9
Error   98   'FAIL.FAIL.Settings' is a 'field' but is used like a 'type'   c:\users\xxxx\documents\visual studio 2013\Projects\ConsoleApplication9\ConsoleApplication9\Program.cs   410   70   ConsoleApplication9
Error   99   The name 'txtStatus' does not exist in the current context   c:\users\xxxx\documents\visual studio 2013\Projects\ConsoleApplication9\ConsoleApplication9\Program.cs   415   17   ConsoleApplication9
Error   100   The name 'MessageBox' does not exist in the current context   c:\users\xxxx\documents\visual studio 2013\Projects\ConsoleApplication9\ConsoleApplication9\Program.cs   419   17   ConsoleApplication9
Error   101   The name 'txtStatus' does not exist in the current context   c:\users\xxxx\documents\visual studio 2013\Projects\ConsoleApplication9\ConsoleApplication9\Program.cs   436   13   ConsoleApplication9

I have most if not all the files from the FAIL sourceforge. I just want it to find  IDOCs I don't want to go full blown looting rails. Heck I'm happy with the benches for turn in points. Just killing myself trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong.

It looks like you're just loading a single file within the project and not actually opening the project itself.  Try opening FAIL.sln

Also if you're not looking for rails, then this is not the solution for you :)

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2015, 06:12:44 AM »
Erm ok, read a bit more.

You're creating a Console Application and importing files into it.  The repository itself, is a project.  You do not need to create one.

Go here: http://sourceforge.net/p/fail/code/ci/master/tree/
Click "Download Snapshot"
Extract files
Double click FAIL.sln

Offline Insideout

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2015, 09:50:00 AM »
Worked like a champ added the SDK.dll reference a poof it's working. I was just over thinking  and not really understanding it all at the same time.

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2015, 04:13:45 PM »
Great!  Glad to hear it :)

Offline Orich

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Orich has no influence.
  • Respect: +12
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2015, 08:58:00 PM »
Nice job unisharp.

You're carrying on the Stealth C# legacy quite nicely.
Member of the Stealth development team.
Author of Stealth .NET DLL

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2016, 03:56:23 AM »
-Updated for latest ScriptSDK.
-Optimized rail movement logic
-Added house watching functionality
-Private version moved to public, no more private versions

There is a possible StealthAPI problem with movement functions.  While moving through a rail a random disconnect will occur.  I've posted to the Stealth forum about it, hopefully will be fixed soon.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2016, 04:06:07 AM by unisharp »

Offline Crome969

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
Re: [V6.7.1,ScriptSDK] FAIL - Fully Automated IDOC Looter
« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2016, 07:25:17 AM »
Guess who is back  :o hit me up via icq next days

Offline Insideout

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Re: [V6.7.1,ScriptSDK] FAIL - Fully Automated IDOC Looter
« Reply #29 on: December 21, 2017, 12:25:54 PM »
Okay does this not work with the new stealth? Did the reference to the SDK.dll   it brings up the interface but that is it .

Tags: IDOC