Author Topic: Having issues with animal lore trainer  (Read 3390 times)

Offline iStealthTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • iStealth has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Having issues with animal lore trainer
« on: November 02, 2017, 08:26:22 AM »
Hey all, I'm new here so i'm not fully sure where to post this question but hopefully I can get some good answers here, I am currently attempting to use "Guadah's Multi-Skill Trainer"  but I've run into a slight annoyance that I cant quite figure out how to get around.  It seems that on OSI they have added not being able to lore if you succeed prior and still have the animals stats up ect.  I was wondering if there were any scripts updated to work around this issue or if ill just have to train it the hard way...I remember being able to spam that skill before and not have issues with the gump being open during it.  Maybe I'm wrong and its complete Mandela effect who knows lol... If anyone can offer some insight or help that would be greatly appreciated.  Trying to catch up to my moms skill level so I can go hunt with them and participate in stuffs.
- It is the greatest art of the devil, to convince us He does not exist...  -Richard Preston, Cobra Event.

Online gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Having issues with animal lore trainer
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2017, 11:52:12 AM »
I usually just use a

click %clickx %clicky r

to right click on gump to close it.

Offline iStealthTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • iStealth has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Having issues with animal lore trainer
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2017, 03:51:05 PM »
any hints where I might put that into the script? its a lot of menu things so I have no idea.  I'm still learning ;/ not asking for you to do it for me either just need a few tips and hints to get me in the right direction, I appreaciate your reply to begin with, I'm already trying to add it in and test it and repeat

Post Merge: November 02, 2017, 04:03:23 PM
I usually just use a

click %clickx %clicky r

to right click on gump to close it.

I've put it into almost every spot I can think of that would make a difference, hopefully I'm missing something fixable here.  idk why having the gump open is causing such a ruckus. they must have implemented this to prevent being able to gm it in 5 minutes like the old way
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 04:03:23 PM by iStealth »
- It is the greatest art of the devil, to convince us He does not exist...  -Richard Preston, Cobra Event.

Tags: