Author Topic: Scroll Sorter  (Read 6453 times)

Offline JFSFTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • JFSF has no influence.
  • Respect: +8
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Scroll Sorter
« on: September 29, 2018, 07:03:33 PM »
Hello Guys, Ive been working on a scroll sorting tool. A freiend of mine has helped me alot and offered some nice changes to get things working better. As of now Im having a probem of it not recognizing that I have scrolls inside of my bag. Would anyone be willing to run this and see what happens for them? Im not seeing any reason why its not picking up the scrolls I have inside of my backpack. Dont forget to add in the Book Id of the scroll book your wanting to sort into. This will sort by skill type, Ie, Misc, Combat, Magic, Trade Skills, Theivery, Wildernedd, and Bard. Thanks

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
ScrollSorter V1.3_1.txt

Offline bonanza

• Restricted
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • bonanza has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Scroll Sorter
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2019, 10:46:52 AM »
Let me download it first

Offline Tidus

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.
  • Mind Blown
  • Respect: +151
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
Re: Scroll Sorter
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2019, 10:42:08 PM »
Let me download it first

You need to make an introduction to the site in order to get access to download scripts.  We make it free to read, but you need to put in a bit (5 minutes) to get unrestricted access.
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know ~ Anonymous, Vietnam, 1968

Tags: