Author Topic: Item Gump question  (Read 2377 times)

Offline InsideoutTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Insideout has no influence.
  • Respect: +13
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Item Gump question
« on: November 10, 2013, 11:25:01 PM »
I'm either just blind or missing it or not looking in the right place for the answers.

Okay I did the one script with help from several here that takes the plants and cuts them into clippings for for the dyes.

What I'm wanting to accomplish now is two things. I would like to Mod the script to cut the reeds.

What I would;d like to do is have the script set the clippers to Either  Clippings or Reeds  but have fried my brain looking for something that would give a a clue on how to get started with this.

So if someone could please direct me to a guide or tutorial on getting an Item gump pulled up I'd almost be forever in your debt (well maybe not but i will say thanks :) )

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Item Gump question
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2013, 06:24:20 AM »
Exevent popoup   ID???

http://wiki.easyuo.com/index.php?title=Exevent_Popup

If on OSI you will have to pick the entry you what via  a "click ?? ??  dmc" command

Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2013, 06:53:43 AM »
Well I know see why I couldn't find it :) Thanks EN

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2013, 07:43:54 AM »
Well I know see why I couldn't find it :) Thanks EN

Your welcome... one of the things i did when i was learning EUO .. was just to browse that wiki and basically look at every command listed.  Sure i would forget the specifics but i would remember what sort of thing was their and then look back as needed.

But always feel free to ask question like above if we can help we will.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2013, 10:53:20 PM »
Okay what I'm wanting to do is set the clippers for clippings for either clippings or reeds and not sure about the topiary setting. As I'd like to combine the options into one script instead of making a separate script for cutting reeds. As that would be the easiest route. But as I'm doing several hundred plants st a time and just end up trashing them and you can only sell so many bright orange dyes lol I'd like to cut reeds to make the baskets to dump for some turn in points I think.

Tags: