Author Topic: Where do you farm your leather?  (Read 13352 times)

Offline Alpha

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Alpha barely matters.Alpha barely matters.
  • Respect: +44
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Where do you farm your leather?
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2013, 05:06:27 PM »
Yea Kali im aware of the cleaver.  I actually just got a harvesters blade fornthe first time too.  I was talking about the bug that would let you cut a stack of 60k hides into 60k leather but it would be in 1 stack in your backpack.  1 stack = 1 bag of sending charge.

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2013, 05:10:02 PM »
That was useful to any type you can cut.  Now I need to dust my mini helper to cut my resources now.

Offline KaliOfLSTopic starter

• That's "Dr." Kali to you!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • KaliOfLS has no influence.
  • Respect: +33
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2013, 05:51:50 PM »
I see. I thought you meant in terms of loot speed.  Can you exevent drag the stack, use the bag of sending and target the pile? Or did they make it so drag items couldn't be targeted?
R~~~~ B~~~~~~~~ 
^ real life signature for sure

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2013, 08:52:07 PM »
One guy can get app 100 BOD each month now. 

That estimate seems way to low.   Isnt it more like 360 ??    I have about 5000 misc mixed bods if i ever care to sort and fill doubt i will ever run out.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2013, 09:06:17 PM »
should be able to net ~180/day.  6 every 18 hours.  30 days a month, assuming you pull 6 per day, that's 180
R~~~~ B~~~~~~~~ 

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2013, 05:33:05 AM »
should be able to net ~180/day.  6 every 18 hours.  30 days a month, assuming you pull 6 per day, that's 180
Throw .1 Tailor and .1 Smith on any character and you can collect many more per day.

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2013, 07:52:46 AM »
Hi 12xOver, either I'm a nut, or that's changed.  They changed that when they did bod caching I thought.  Even my .1/.1 characters get the 'you must wait 359 minutes before you may get another'
R~~~~ B~~~~~~~~ 

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2013, 09:25:35 AM »
You still can get 1 every six hours but you can collect up to 3 at a time from you cache.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2013, 09:32:09 AM »
Exactly, and this is independent of skill level.  In the past, anyone below 70 (i think) was able to collect a bod every hour.  When the cache came out, they modified it to be the same, one every 6 hours, with the option to cache u to three bods.  So, once every 18 hours, you can log on, collect 3 bods in smith and 3 in tailor.  Hence my calculation of 6 every 18 hours.
R~~~~ B~~~~~~~~ 

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2013, 02:36:32 PM »
Correct, that has changed. I was just pointing out that you're not limited to collecting on a single character thus 18 x however many characters.

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2013, 02:42:38 PM »
word.  Thought we were talking about what 1 guy (avatar) could pull.  One guy, like me, can pull 60/day.  If I only wasn't a skill point gruber, I could get up to 72
R~~~~ B~~~~~~~~ 

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2013, 03:22:09 PM »
I have utilize all my guys and pull  close to 120 BOD/day. SO Luna is my new home for now :))   Now if only S7Fill up can do the whole book by it self :))

Offline Nellie

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Nellie has no influence.
  • Respect: +21
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2013, 12:09:52 AM »
I am so glad i dont have to worry about the issue of collecting bods any more, with Kali's bod sorter i managed to sort all my bods into books of 500 or close to which made it easier to count them all. I guesstimated i had about 15000, after counting... there is 25031, of which 10685 went into "Tailor Turn In" books to be recycled. So i wont be collecting any in the near future lol.

Nel.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2013, 06:30:49 AM »
I made somewhat of a joke sampire farmer.  It originally started out a way to gain bushido and swords into 120 (since we lost golems).    Trogdolytes are great for high end skill gain.  I figured I was going to do all this work, I might as well toss in gold looting routines.  These guys don't give amazing loot, but they die quickly and net me about 400 gold a pop.  I can probably make 200k /hr fighting them.  If I find a better gold farming monster, I think EN might have the way to do it.  Farm leather from vendors in luna :D
R~~~~ B~~~~~~~~ 

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2013, 05:17:56 PM »
Gold is over rated, is the pleasure you got from the game,  that why we still playing after all those years.  And sometime new tool help us get in touch with some old items. 

Tags: