Author Topic: Whats your best farming spot?  (Read 2989 times)

Offline Dread385Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Dread385 has no influence.
  • Respect: +9
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Whats your best farming spot?
« on: August 20, 2015, 01:43:01 PM »
Hey everyone!  I am looking for some fun and as always... profitable spots to farm at.  I have most recently been using my Samp to collect crystals to make and sell Gorgon Lenses.  I've also put some time in collecting Shame crystals killing Wind Eles with my mystic mage with the intent to do the bosses to get and sell whetstones.  If you don't mind sharing - What are some of your favorite and most profitable spots to farm and what toons work best for it?  Especially spots with Legendary arties!  ;)

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Whats your best farming spot?
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2015, 08:54:45 AM »
To my knowledge to have high end Legendary items, you need to kill big boss.  Exedus right now is a good one.   The peerless boss have some legendary items , but not always.   Some said that hunting with a luck suit at around 1200 help,  some said that the luck had been broken since day one. I try both and get some good loot.    I did hunt RC with 1200 luck to get some greater items and specially Jew, and not to forget the golds. 

Monster with high karma like RC ( Roating corpse) did me well last years.   Covetous Lvl 3  is a dangerous place but at the right days ( spwam chance) u can get some cool items.

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Whats your best farming spot?
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2015, 04:12:16 AM »
I get Legendary's out of Level 6 treasure chests. I'm finding it to be about 1 out of every 3-4 chests or so. I get Greater's, usually more than one, out of every Level 6 chest. I usually roll with around 1100 luck (after statue) on my suit because I'm lazy and haven't built a better one.

Never done a Level 7 but I'll assume it's even better.
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Tags: