Author Topic: Anyone ever get a talisman of Vorpal Bunny Summoning?  (Read 6695 times)

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Anyone ever get a talisman of Vorpal Bunny Summoning?
« on: May 01, 2009, 10:42:48 AM »
Just curious.  I just got one and had never seen it before.  Funny, I'll have to play with that one.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone ever get a talisman of Vorpal Bunny Summoning?
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2009, 10:51:27 AM »
yes several.  they are pretty rare but i get one here and there.  on another note you may want to add merkatus killer / protection as he is that malas champ boss and that is basically a super slayer for the champ that some people would now entertain killing with replica drops.  I sold a 100% merkatus killer for around 4 mil just before they made replicas.  now i am sure it is worth way more.

The vorpals you summon run around for some time then dig a hole and disappear.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2009, 11:03:52 AM »
Good to know, I'll have to put that one on my list..

Any other goodies you might think of?
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2009, 11:19:53 AM »
Not really but check the spelling on his name.  I like to keep 100% killers because i can sell the bird, lich lord, dread spider, yamaddon (Which prob helps kill tokuno boss) and a few others for 400+k a pop.  that yamaddon one (spelling) is actually probably a really smart one to keep!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2009, 11:28:47 AM »
Ya, I use the CLAw since it can do ranges for intensities (killer >= 99).

I think your spelling of merkatus is good.  I did a search and it came up spelled the same way a few times.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2009, 11:47:20 AM »
I've gotten a talisman of Chicken Summoning! :P

Haven't gotten the Vorpal Bunny one yet.

I never realized there was a Merkatus Killer until a few weeks ago when someone posted it for sale for 10M. The thing vanished... I think it was Atlantic or Pacific.

You don't really need it but it's the novelty of having one is nice.

I'm a big fan of protection talismans which cap out at 60%. Yamadon Protection, Dread Spider Protection, Tormented Minotuar Protection would all serve pretty well.

Maybe a Sea Serpent Protection for those fisherman.

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2009, 12:25:05 PM »
there is a merkatus protection tally too.  i have on that is 60% which is the max.

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2009, 09:12:30 AM »
A talisman of Meraktus Protection!? Hot damn! That would pay big dividends against Meraktus and make it a walk in the part. These Talismans are not to be over looked by any means especially the protection ones. ;)

Last night I did an Arachnid spawn which I consider to be the hardest of the felluca spawns. Tier 3 can be a nightmare. The combo of those Matriarchs and Dread Spiders is downright lethal. Anyhow... My friend loaded a +100% Dread Spider Killer and I threw on a +46% Dread Spider Protection. I was able to stand my ground much more than he was and the difference between the last time I attempted the spawn and this go around was night and day. Needless to say we ended up getting raided right as we we're ready to engage Mephistus.

Same with the tormented Minotaur Protection....defense is superior to offense against hard hitting critters like that.

I want a friggin Meraktus Protection Bad now! Huzzah! But I have issues with the CLAw so I use 116.  :-[

Your pulling them off the elves in heartwood?

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2009, 09:51:34 AM »
Yup, I use the CLAw with either 116 or the 2.0 quester and mainly do the footstools quest.  What issues with the CLAw are you having?
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2009, 09:58:49 AM »
*Heads over to CLAw Thread* :)

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2009, 05:32:45 PM »
Just got me a Vorpal Bunny Summoning ... now whats it good for ..
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2009, 08:57:15 AM »
Interesting!  I just got a Vorpal Bunny Summoning Talisman too!
ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2009, 09:18:35 AM »
Summon a vorpal bunny and then try to catch it.  It runs around like crazy and then eventually digs a hole and says bye bye !!

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2009, 09:35:06 AM »
I just got a sexy 100% orc brute killer!  It will be nice for possible invasions in the future.

Offline Lifeless Body

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Lifeless Body has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2009, 01:22:24 AM »
iv got a few bunny talismans , they r amusing at times hehe. And for the tormenteds and Meraktus, i love the talismans of protection for them i have a +58% tormented and +56% Meraktus. The killers are nice as well i have a 100% tormented killer no meraktus killer though :( they truely make that spawn almost worthwhile :) still takes to much time on the spawn. the Minotaur spawn should be much faster, find myself just chilling out waiting on spawn

Tags: