Author Topic: Replicas and repairing  (Read 4715 times)

Offline _C2_Topic starter

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Replicas and repairing
« on: May 02, 2009, 04:03:02 PM »
So what is the official deal with these?

Someone told me last night that:
you cannot repair them
and
you cannot POF them.

It seems like i get diff answers from diff peeps.

I thought you were not going to be able to POF them but could repair them... which would lead to their eventual decay.

If you cannot do either why the heck would peeps be paying so much for them?  Just for that tiny edge.

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
    • View Profile
Re: Replicas and repairing
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2009, 05:16:11 PM »
I haven't tried repairing any yet as I've been liquidating them as I get them but I too was under the impression of no PoF but repairable. I would have thought we'd be hearing complaints on stratics left and right if somehow they can't be repaired.....

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2009, 05:19:10 PM »
have not had to do any work on any of my replicas yet but from what i have looked up you can repait them but that will not take and powder of fortification charges onto them so eventually they will be destroyed and you will have to look for more :)

Offline Xclio

• Officially "The MAN"
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • Xclio has no influence.
  • Respect: +56
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2009, 10:24:55 PM »
You can repair them, try to wait as long as possible but do not let them get to 0 as if you repair them from 0 you will lost about 10 points of durability on the repair insted of just one.

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
  • Biggest B@D@$$ of the Universe
  • Respect: +165
  • Referrals: 8
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2009, 07:31:04 PM »
I deleted this post because I was wrong! (there, I said it!)

UOMaddog
« Last Edit: May 03, 2009, 07:36:35 PM by UOMaddog »
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

Offline OMGBurgers

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • OMGBurgers has no influence.
  • Respect: +44
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2009, 07:35:41 PM »
A replica is repaired the same was as any other item.  They have the chance to lose 1 durability upon repair, and of course a fail.  The ONLY difference is they cannot be powdered.  I've repaired about 40 or so replicas via deeds and a mule.

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
  • Biggest B@D@$$ of the Universe
  • Respect: +165
  • Referrals: 8
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2009, 07:37:01 PM »
So someone really needs to find a bugged way to make these "powderable"
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

Offline Lifeless Body

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Lifeless Body has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2009, 01:30:29 AM »
Iv been doin just that 8) and once i figure it out u will receive a post about it. i know how to repair some of the replicias and they dont lose there duriablity sometimes. i will find out how to do it to all replacias eventually.

The body sleeps enough when your dead!

Lifeless Body

Offline _C2_Topic starter

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2009, 04:55:46 AM »
Iv been doin just that 8) and once i figure it out u will receive a post about it. i know how to repair some of the replicias and they dont lose there duriablity sometimes. i will find out how to do it to all replacias eventually.

The body sleeps enough when your dead!

Lifeless Body

I would love to know which ones you already figured out because i wear a few and could use the tip

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2009, 08:50:00 AM »
I would say somebody has figured something out as I have seen some ppl running around sonoma with replica's on that have 255 durability...I thought all replicas have only 150 durability.

Toptwo
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2009, 10:29:09 AM »
The system was bugged in the very beginning and there were several replicas created with 255 durability. You play on somoma? Me also what times do you play?

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2009, 11:12:02 AM »
I usually log on at server up, and am on all day...uless the fishing (IRL) is good, then I take a little time off :) My wife also plays Sonoma..so she is on with me in the evenings usually. She is off doing rotations for Pharmacy school atm, so I am getting a some more play time then usual!! But for the most part I am online every day from server up til early evening.

Toptwo
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline Lifeless Body

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Lifeless Body has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2009, 11:07:50 PM »
I thought when the replacias came out they had both 255 duri and 150 and the difference between the two was that the 150 duri replacias were able to be dyed with tok dyes and such....

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2009, 12:22:46 PM »
This is correct but the 255 where still bugged they where not supposed to show up it was a bug in the system that allowed for this.

Tags: