Author Topic: DH keys (Irk)  (Read 7156 times)

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: DH keys (Irk)
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2009, 10:57:55 AM »
Ah, that's why it was so familiar.  2nd addition book.  I still have 3 complete sets from the days where I hosted AD&D crawls.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline RnTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Rn has no influence.
  • Respect: +15
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2009, 11:58:56 AM »
Prince Paroxysmus or Meraktus can be pretty challenging and always alot of fun ;).

ive watched a couple youtube videos of Paro and it looks to be pretty easy but ive heard a lot of bad things about getting the Putrefier key... is he soloable with a whammy or will i have to use a tamer? ive also seen a chain lightning over the rock method that seems to do the trick

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2009, 01:44:59 PM »
Putrifier is solable with a whammy but he is no walk in the park. I like to bring a bard to discord Putrifier and then use either my whammy or a Greater Dragon.

Offline RnTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Rn has no influence.
  • Respect: +15
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2009, 01:49:15 PM »
heh, tried him twice solo but no luck. ill prolly have to bring a friend for him

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2009, 01:55:41 PM »
you won't be able to do it solo your first try.
bring a friend for support. 
you must first have EEO on before you enter. invis yourself before you enter, and as soon as possible, HONOR Dread Horn. at this point he should already be on his way after you.  start to cast Curse Weapon, and Concentrate, and spam LS.  it might get a little hairy for a moment, the trick is to not fall back and keep your Stamina up.

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2009, 02:57:57 PM »
Ah, that's why it was so familiar.  2nd addition book.  I still have 3 complete sets from the days where I hosted AD&D crawls.

Yeah the first one was Dieties and Demigods. Man I don't know what I did with all my books. I would love to re-read some of them. It's absolutely amazing the imagination those guys had for creating all those monsters.

I think if I tried to get my hands on some of those old books today they would cost me an arm and a leg. Wonder if Mom has them boxed up somewhere!? :)

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2009, 03:00:55 PM »
Yeah Rn get a bard and engage him after he's been discorded. Putrifier is no joke. I've died many times at his hands...
« Last Edit: July 09, 2009, 07:54:02 PM by TrailMyx »

Tags: