Author Topic: Whammy Item Properties needed and not so much, spells ect  (Read 1883 times)

Offline CoraginTopic starter

• Wacko in Pajama's
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...
  • It Is What It Is.
  • Respect: +57
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Whammy Item Properties needed and not so much, spells ect
« on: June 12, 2009, 01:14:13 PM »
I am trying to figure out my suit, but as far as what properties are needed and which arent needed so much.  So, whats most important?

Defense Chance Increase (I would think this is most important)
Hit Chance Increase (I Would think this second most important, but lightning strike can also negate it, right?)
Damage Increase (I would think this third to have on a suit, cause you mostly have it on weapons)
Lower Mana Cost (Not needed so much as you are a whammy)
Lower Reagent Cost (Cant hurt if its given)
Swing Speed Increase (Always welcomed)

Hit point Increase
Mana Increase
Stamina Increase

Now for item properties questions.  Does slayer and or Enemy of One max out the Damage increase property?

Does the Chiv spell the swing speed one, does that max out SSI?

Now, while fighting Dark Father the other night, I was getting my ass whooped after like 20% HP.  I was EOO, Honor, Lightning strike, lasted a while, but eventually I was always dying.  What is that spell he is casting on me that causes me to damage myself when I hit him?  And how do I get around it?

Got another post coming regarding DF and peerless.
Coragin

My Facebook
And now I'm better at doing what ever it is Wolverine does!

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
Re: Whammy Item Properties needed and not so much, spells ect
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2009, 01:20:12 PM »
DCI is tops for sure, try to get more then 40 on the char so you can still be at 40 if you get hit by lower defense.

Whammy's are mana leechers, not life leechers. You can use Curse Weapon, but I like to supplement that with HPR and Life Leech on weapons. So for armor... I like HPR and HPI. Of course Stamina stuff is great to have as well.

Slayer and EoO should max you out, especially if you honored the target (perfection). Divine Fury does speed swings for a short time. It's worth using especially if you can get into a good rhythm with it.

You were hit with Blood Oath and killing yourself. You need those blue apples (?) to keep the curse off of you, or you need to quickly cast remove curse when you see the message or the icon.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Noobie

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Noobie has no influence.
  • Respect: +13
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2009, 07:27:34 PM »
are there any scripts out there that cast all your spells needed for a whammy?

Scrripty

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2009, 09:29:17 PM »
Mine is pretty close to being done, just needs a lot of tweaking.  Most of it can be done in the script tho for your template.

Tags: