Author Topic: What's with Veteran Reward Statues?  (Read 6000 times)

Offline NObamaTopic starter

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
What's with Veteran Reward Statues?
« on: September 19, 2009, 09:34:25 PM »
What is the fuss with Vet Reward statues, and why is there a post on herald telling me to redeed them?

I presume these are the character statues and not the statues of monsters and such?

:)

Bagenholt

Re: What's with Veteran Reward Statues?
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2009, 09:46:18 PM »
Maybe if you read afew threads there you would have discovered why?

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2009, 09:49:25 PM »

Probably because recently people have been having to surf through around 1000 unread posts.  lol.  Especially today being Pirate Day and all.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline onlyindreams

• Spaz Ferret's Personal Assistant
  • Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • onlyindreams barely matters.onlyindreams barely matters.
  • Respect: +96
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2009, 01:47:20 AM »
Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh they be walkin round like lost sea turtles

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2009, 07:28:09 AM »

I'd apologize for the sick baby I'm holding that's preventing me from doing more than surf uoherald, but I'm not particularly sorry to have her.

Wow.

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2009, 07:29:44 AM »

Probably because recently people have been having to surf through around 1000 unread posts.  lol.  Especially today being Pirate Day and all.

This is probably a good time to mention that the 'unread post' button doesn't work for me.  I click the 'you have xxx unread posts,' but I just get a blank screen instead of a list of threads...what am I doing wrong?
« Last Edit: September 20, 2009, 07:57:18 AM by NObama »

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2009, 07:40:53 AM »
From what I understand that statues are going mobile, and walking around, or they are growing extra limbs, or repositioning themselfs..all kinds of problems with em!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2009, 07:57:59 AM »
Ah - thanks!  I thought there was some new dupe associated with them and I wanted to know what to avoid buying...should have been more explicit.

:)

Bagenholt

« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2009, 08:38:16 AM »

I'd apologize for the sick baby I'm holding that's preventing me from doing more than surf uoherald, but I'm not particularly sorry to have her.

Wow.

Ah, ok, so you have enough time to post on a forum but not look maybe, on stratics or UOforums which would clearly be easier than writing on a forum while looking after your baby. I mean they are basicly the center of UO information and rumour mongering right? Says more about you than it does me.  :)

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2009, 08:43:02 AM »

Ah, ok, so you have enough time to post on a forum but not look maybe, on stratics or UOforums which would clearly be easier than writing on a forum while looking after your baby. I mean they are basicly the center of UO information and rumour mongering right? Says more about you than it does me.  :)
 I am thinking somebody here needs a warning, or a timeout. Cerv, got your ban-hammer handy? Or your warning stick?
« Last Edit: September 20, 2009, 09:08:54 AM by Toptwo »
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2009, 09:07:07 AM »
All is fine just a few getting excited and over steping of the bounds. But all is fine we will just all take a breather and get a new start.  :-X

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2009, 09:09:51 AM »
All is fine just a few getting excited and over steping of the bounds. But all is fine we will just all take a breather and get a new start.  :-X

I am thinking somebody is needing a breather..because this is very much starting to sound like a personal attack, something that deffinatly isnt tolerated here at SUO!
« Last Edit: September 20, 2009, 09:11:42 AM by Toptwo »

Bagenholt

« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2009, 09:17:15 AM »
Oh there's no need to jump to conclusions here ^^ I was just clearly stating what my thoughts on what her/his response was.

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2009, 09:21:29 AM »
Oh there's no need to jump to conclusions here ^^ I was just clearly stating what my thoughts on what her/his response was.

Some thoughts are better left unsaid on the boards.

Bagenholt

« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2009, 09:28:10 AM »

Some thoughts are better left unsaid on the boards.

Well I'll take that under consideration but I'm sure if the mods arn't happy with my posts they'll edit and or delete them ^^

Tags: