Author Topic: What's with Veteran Reward Statues?  (Read 6001 times)

Offline cgeorgemo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • cgeorgemo has no influence.
  • I'm Brian...cgeorgemo is Curious George Missouri
  • Respect: +19
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: What's with Veteran Reward Statues?
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2009, 11:08:13 AM »
Oh there's no need to jump to conclusions here ^^ I was just clearly stating what my thoughts on what her/his response was.

Some thoughts are better left unsaid on the boards.

Well I'll take that under consideration but I'm sure if the mods arn't happy with my posts they'll edit and or delete them ^^
Or they could just let them stand as an example to others....Sometimes when I'm teaching the best lesson isn't a good example it's a horrible warning.
Sarcasm is your body's natural defense against stupidity.

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2009, 12:15:14 PM »
Bagenholt,

WOW!  I may have asked the same type of question here as well.  The way I view it, is that this is my "home" and I would prefer to ask questions like that around people that I am familiar with and have something in "common".  Scripters tend to stick together and many people on Stratics think that they are God's Gift to the Ultima Online World.  I would have expected an answer like you (Bagenholt) gave as one on Stratics would give!  As you pointed out, the thread was on Stratics and not here...Perhaps NObama wanted someone here on ScriptUO's opinion, not an arrogant "I am better than all of you" Stratics opinion!!!
ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2009, 03:56:06 PM »
Locking this sillyness.  Reminder this isn't Stratics.  I won't warn anyone again. K thanks.

Man, I go and have a nice relaxing day at the beach only to come and see this kind of crap.  Thanks for that.

Keeping this up as a warning; I've taken steps and will delete once my point is taken.  Please take a moment to go over and review the site rules.

http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=447.0

If "The Golden Rule" means nothing to you, then perhaps you've found the wrong forum.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2009, 04:47:48 PM by TrailMyx »
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: