Author Topic: Who can help me :P Gathering resources to train imbue!  (Read 4754 times)

Offline OMGBurgersTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • OMGBurgers has no influence.
  • Respect: +44
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Who can help me :P Gathering resources to train imbue!
« on: October 26, 2009, 06:38:33 PM »
I'm totally lost on how to obtain the resources to train imbuing.  I know how to get the gems, but these residue or whatever is totally leaves me lost.  I hear oak boards and unraveling them, or crafting items from em then unraveling, but I have 0 oak boards, there's non for sale on my shard, I have no lumberjack, no bonded beetle to use a script...

So basically I'm crying & eating uncontrollably :P

Can anyone point me in direction of a way to gather this stuff in my situation?

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Who can help me :P Gathering resources to train imbue!
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2009, 07:20:23 PM »
ahh the easiest way is via oak.

The other way is use Dull Copper Hammers.. make daggers and unravel them.  That will give you residue.  Or at least it used to. (use exceptional blacksmith talli )

Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Hoby

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Hoby barely matters.Hoby barely matters.
  • Respect: +79
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2009, 07:40:37 PM »
pm what shard u lookin for boards?
I like you, your death shall be quick and painless!!
I may have alzheimers, but at least I don't have alzheimers.
Walruses are like vampires, only awesome
Pwned-The total domination or shut down of a person or thing. 
I believe a hangover is gods way of saying you kicked ass last night!
Life's to short to remove usb safely.

Offline Coragin

• Wacko in Pajama's
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...
  • It Is What It Is.
  • Respect: +57
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2009, 07:56:51 PM »
OMGB I got a hefty supply of all you need to 120 on my shard...join the guild lol then xfer your imbuer back over at a later time.  :)
Coragin

My Facebook
And now I'm better at doing what ever it is Wolverine does!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2009, 02:52:32 PM »
Haha yeah that would be cool :P  I'm just trying to build my imbuer and then transfer around & branch off to other shards just to log on a random shard when I get bored.

I'm playing Catskills shard if that helps!

Offline gen2000

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • gen2000 has no influence.
  • Respect: +40
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2009, 03:28:08 PM »
I'm playing Catskills shard if that helps!

Me too!  ;)

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2009, 09:10:23 AM »
I can spot you some residue or boards but i play on sonoma.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2009, 02:28:05 PM »
boo haha :P

it's okay.  I modified my miner script & turned it into a lumberjacker!  i made it able to use unbonded beetles awhile back so i figured it would be easiest lol.

i shound have enough oak boards in a few days to do something.  I'm raising the LJ up just enough to get oak, & locking it before I go into the next board color so I only get plain/oak boards.

now i'm stuck working on my crafter script again to support the skills I never programmed into it!  gota train up fletching a bit to make bows since bokutos take too much skill to make/unravel them as quick as I'd like to get going.  Unless there's something else I should be making!

Offline anewbe4u

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • anewbe4u has no influence.
  • Respect: +6
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2009, 12:25:31 PM »
I can always help anyone out on Europa who needs boards.

Offline cgeorgemo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • cgeorgemo has no influence.
  • I'm Brian...cgeorgemo is Curious George Missouri
  • Respect: +19
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2009, 01:15:36 PM »

I lol IRL
Sarcasm is your body's natural defense against stupidity.

Scrripty

« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2009, 07:38:22 AM »

I lol IRL

Omg, you can have a lumberjacker up and going in one full day of lumberjacking.  And I KNOW you can script well enough to get a badass lumberjacker working very proficiently.  I recommend doing that.  Way more efficient.  Then you have a lumberjacker for next time too. :)  Plus you get all those fancy ingredients that can be used for imbueing also.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2009, 06:26:10 AM »
haha yeah i wrote a simple recall lumberjacker a few days back.  but i bought 60k oak off of a dude so i'm going to see how far that will get me.  unfortunatly i fell asleep at the queens forge with a beetle w/ the 60k boards in it.  lol.

i received an email at work & got a suspension for exploiting (over loaded beetle), and macroing afk.  the best part is my other client was dropping off the residue from a 2nd beetle afk and the GM's didn't bust that client for macroing afk or dual clienting!

sucks cause I don't macro afk but I was just so tired from working on my car that I did one of them "i'm just going to lay down for 5 minutes" and next thing you know it's tomorrow & you didn't even remember about uo! lol.

Scrripty

« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2009, 07:02:41 AM »
haha yeah i wrote a simple recall lumberjacker a few days back.  but i bought 60k oak off of a dude so i'm going to see how far that will get me.  unfortunatly i fell asleep at the queens forge with a beetle w/ the 60k boards in it.  lol.

i received an email at work & got a suspension for exploiting (over loaded beetle), and macroing afk.  the best part is my other client was dropping off the residue from a 2nd beetle afk and the GM's didn't bust that client for macroing afk or dual clienting!

sucks cause I don't macro afk but I was just so tired from working on my car that I did one of them "i'm just going to lay down for 5 minutes" and next thing you know it's tomorrow & you didn't even remember about uo! lol.

Yea be carefull.  I got approached THREE TIMES on the new shard by a gm while doing ninja.  They're cracking down.  I actually got upset and sent a page that said, Are you guys so rich you can afford to ban people for macroing one of the hardest skills in the game???  COMON, get real.  3 times?  haha and he showed up once more, came into a "gm" chat and then left after a bit.  hehe  I don't understand the whole game is dying thing, lets ban people for macroing skills.  If I was afk gathering resources and had 50 bajillion in the bank that's one thing...

Offline UoLugnutz

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • UoLugnutz has no influence.
  • Respect: +25
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2009, 07:45:50 AM »
If you are stuck for anything on Cats send me a Hola! I have a habit of hoarding a whole lot of stuff i will probably never use. Tonnes of resources and pretty new pumpkins! I'm sure you are done Imbuing now but in case anything else pops up you need I can see what i can do

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2009, 01:57:06 PM »
If you are stuck for anything on Cats send me a Hola! I have a habit of hoarding a whole lot of stuff i will probably never use. Tonnes of resources and pretty new pumpkins! I'm sure you are done Imbuing now but in case anything else pops up you need I can see what i can do

Aw, thanks a ton! :)

I just 120'd it yesterday!  Now I failed imbuing what I wanted to and got very angry haha.  I guess I need to work my loyality up for the queens forge or something!

Tags: