Author Topic: Am I crazy?  (Read 3055 times)

Offline OMGBurgersTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • OMGBurgers has no influence.
  • Respect: +44
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Am I crazy?
« on: December 03, 2009, 06:32:44 PM »
After giving up afte 12k Cu, I'm trying again for the stupid blaze one...

Here's my current stats in the last 3 days.

(Just spawned another ice white posting this... boooo!)

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
cukill.JPG

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
Re: Am I crazy?
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2009, 06:36:31 PM »
Thats some messed up RNG right there...

Where's the script?
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2009, 06:53:55 PM »
Oh it's far from done unfortnatly :(  Right now it's semi automatic.  It basically lures the Cu to where the sampire is stationed (Usually in the middle towards top), soon as they're discorded it honors/kills on the sampire.  The problem is luring em w/o dying right now haha.  Most of it isn't hard,  precast invs, attack, invs when it's X tiles away then lore/kill.  The other main problem is the blue critters that spawn & changlings.  Since the sampire will be dread lord you have to keep the pixies, dryads & paragons out.  My sampire has taken on 3 paragon cu at once (All discorded of course!), so they arn't a problem at all, you just can't move till you're ready to kill em cause they will attack anything with negative karma that MOVES. 

I really hope to have this thing 100% automatic one day.  If that happens I'll get my cu for sure! lol.

The easiest way to script it would be to probably tame them.  As w/ 120 eval you can para tame them afk very easily.  I already have the script wrote to do that via. hotkey.  From there it would just need some simple rails & a disposal method of the cu.  But the paragons would fill up so fast :/  So much quicker to kill em like this, only takes about 10-15 seconds.

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2009, 07:07:05 PM »
The intent of this thread is to make me cry because I am not elite.  I just know it.

:P

Seriously, though - wicked bad luck.  Ultima seemed to be able to spawn ice white like it was common, but he only ever managed one blaze.

:)

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2009, 07:49:50 PM »
Yeah I always thought I had bad luck in UO!  haha.  I've been chasing the blaze cu for over a year going hardcore into it for months.  I've killed about 500 today.  It will take a little over a month at this rate to get to 23k killed...  Though even though one should spawn by then, I don't think it will!! lol.

Currently the tamers stables are full, and I'm dropping them off onto my other 120 tamer.  I've found when I get a stable full of black/white Cu I can transfer em to atlantic fully trained and really profit from it.  I usually end up taking a few mid 4 star rating Cu w/ me too.  Not sure if I'll end up doing that this time.  I actually just started killing the rarer colors because I have a tough time selling any white/black cu for 500k here when on atlantic I could sell a junk untrained one for 5mil+ easy lol. 

I made the script stop loreing plain Cu's, as it just eats away too much time.  I'm sure i'll kill my share of godly plain Cu, but oh well.  I'm not in it for the gold haha.

Well, maybe... just maybe... UO will give me a christmas present this year!  it's been a few years since I've got one from anyone haha.

Offline cgeorgemo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • cgeorgemo has no influence.
  • I'm Brian...cgeorgemo is Curious George Missouri
  • Respect: +19
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2009, 08:56:35 PM »
Quote from: UOMaddog
Am I Crazy?
Yes.
Sarcasm is your body's natural defense against stupidity.

Offline onlyindreams

• Spaz Ferret's Personal Assistant
  • Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • onlyindreams barely matters.onlyindreams barely matters.
  • Respect: +96
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2009, 01:27:01 AM »
OMG you know para taming makes them lose stats, right? Or does that not happen with a cu?

Offline Coragin

• Wacko in Pajama's
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...
  • It Is What It Is.
  • Respect: +57
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2009, 04:40:38 AM »
Quote from: UOMaddog
Am I Crazy?
Yes.

You beat me to it.
Coragin

My Facebook
And now I'm better at doing what ever it is Wolverine does!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2009, 12:54:30 PM »
OMG you know para taming makes them lose stats, right? Or does that not happen with a cu?

Not sure.  I've tamed ones with incredible stats from para taming.  I think it does reduce their skills though, not sure on stats.  But I've got a trick up my sleeve :)  Tamed a 650 HP pure white one yesterday!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2009, 08:22:30 PM »
todays progress...

spawned quite a few whites & a black.  one white was stuck and after waiting a half hour for a gm to show i just killed it.  now i fear that will happen to the fire one if it ever spawns lol.

also going to go macing w/ quarterstaff & mace & shields w/ feylegs instead of dci glasses.  that way i get my hld from the glasses, wont need ssi on the weapon, but i'll enhance with 10%ssi.  weapon will have 50 fireball, 50 hitlowerattack, 50mana, 50 stamina, 20 di.  i dont think ill lose damage because of double shot, i can spam that a lot, not to mention the fireball hits a discorded cu pretty damn hard!

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
cukill2.jpg
« Last Edit: December 04, 2009, 08:25:10 PM by OMGBurgers »

Tags: