Author Topic: What resists make a suit Corpse Proof?  (Read 2195 times)

Offline DeadIssue2Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • DeadIssue2 has no influence.
  • Respect: +21
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
What resists make a suit Corpse Proof?
« on: December 28, 2009, 10:24:07 AM »
I am looking for the minimums of each resist to make a corpse proof suit. I just asked 2 different people and got 2 different answers. So who knows for sure?

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
  • Biggest B@D@$$ of the Universe
  • Respect: +165
  • Referrals: 8
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
Re: What resists make a suit Corpse Proof?
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2009, 10:28:39 AM »
I can say with 100% certainty. When corpsed, you lose 15 fire resist and 15 poison resist. If you want to be all 70's when corpsed, then 70/85/70/85/70 would need to be your resists. If you just want to be all 60's (which is usually fine if you're fighting against mages that will curse you anyways) then 60/75/60/75/60.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

Offline OMGBurgers

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • OMGBurgers has no influence.
  • Respect: +44
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: What resists make a suit Corpse Proof?
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2009, 01:13:29 PM »
Go with 75, save the overstacked fire/poison resist for useful mods like +HP/mana/stamina.

Any good mage will always be sure you're cursed before dumping spells on you, which even if you're "corpse proof" you'll NEVER be curse proof :P (drops you to 60's across the board).

I don't bother corpsing people anymore because of how easy it is to make suits corpse proof now.  I can't remember the last time people in my guild even called for a corpse on someone & we fight with a lot of the best east coasters.

Tags: