Author Topic: emulation...  (Read 1593 times)

Offline xapcxTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • xapcx has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
emulation...
« on: December 29, 2009, 03:27:36 AM »
Last night something rather cool happened around my house.  I walked in the pc room and noticed that my 8 and 9 year old were writing scripts on the desktop pc.  I always have a client or two up and running, I guess the kids had been reading the scripts and decided they were going to make the charaters doing something.  Without getting all mushy on here I will summarize it by saying it was real cute.

So, that was the background leading to my question.  What offline emulators are still around?  Years ago I used UOX before it became UOX3.  Is any of the old UOX stuff still around?  What is everyone using now?  I want to keep this real simple so that the kids will keep having fun and keep themselves intrested it playing with it.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.8%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: emulation...
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2009, 06:07:38 AM »
Getting a RunUO server up and running is very simple.  Plus it comes mostly populated with the towns NPCs and decorations like working doors.  I'd recommend starting there.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: