Author Topic: Runic Saws  (Read 2604 times)

Offline CervezaTopic starter

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
Runic Saws
« on: January 12, 2010, 12:30:22 PM »
Worth anything now? You can't imbue wood items right? So I guess they aren't selling well...
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline 8 Ball

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • 8 Ball has no influence.
  • Respect: +13
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Runic Saws
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2010, 12:34:26 PM »
You can imbue wooden items, but like most runics post-SA the pricing has mostly been turned on its head - lower end runics are in higher demand than high end ones because they can be used to make items with 1 or 2 base properties that are expensive/hard to imbue. Especially true with fletcher and carpenter runics, Oak and Ash runics are more reliable sellers than Yew or Heartwood.

Offline CervezaTopic starter

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2010, 12:35:33 PM »
So wooden items can be imbued? Or are they being used to create the ingredient stuff?
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Coragin

• Wacko in Pajama's
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...
  • It Is What It Is.
  • Respect: +57
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2010, 12:49:53 PM »
Cerv I imbue woodland armor then enhance with heartwood...

gives you any of the following...

10% DI
5% DCI
Mage Armor
40 Luck
20% Lower Requirements

Yes you can imbue wood :)  And it makes it far superior to other armor due to the mods its adds.

http://www.uoguide.com/wood/

Check out the mods for armor.
Coragin

My Facebook
And now I'm better at doing what ever it is Wolverine does!

Offline Wilk

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Wilk has no influence.
  • Respect: +24
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2010, 02:01:03 PM »
HCI not DCI.

Offline Coragin

• Wacko in Pajama's
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...
  • It Is What It Is.
  • Respect: +57
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2010, 06:55:47 PM »
^ What he said
Coragin

My Facebook
And now I'm better at doing what ever it is Wolverine does!

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2010, 08:01:42 PM »
You can imbue wooden items, but like most runics post-SA the pricing has mostly been turned on its head - lower end runics are in higher demand than high end ones because they can be used to make items with 1 or 2 base properties that are expensive/hard to imbue. Especially true with fletcher and carpenter runics, Oak and Ash runics are more reliable sellers than Yew or Heartwood.

So, the 500 or so Ash and Oak runics I've got gathering dust (500 each, mind you) are finally worth something?

Score.

:)

Offline Petkiller

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Petkiller has no influence.
  • Respect: +7
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2010, 04:37:27 AM »
Yes oak kits sell better for me than yew or heartwood kits.  I don't bother using them because the only useful mods I have gotten is balanced or spellchannel.   I have a harder time keeping enought pof so I just use normal fletcher kits and save bows with good durability.  I saw a vendor yesterday with 20 heartwood kits for like 12mil that seems so sad when I used to sell one for more than that.

Tags: