Author Topic: Funny Army Storys  (Read 2381 times)

Offline manwincTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Funny Army Storys
« on: January 15, 2010, 10:15:02 AM »
Funniest things that have happened while Running the army :)

After SA, #Enemyid Was More or lessly broken and would randomly set itself to things that you targetted, and sometimes even things that you have done nothing to, as a result of this I've made probably around 200k Gold from res killing unsuspecting guildmates. (They accept the res, and 4 archers WTF Pwn them accidentally)

While Running the army in Doom (3 wraith form dexxers jumping from room to room), I got asked by another player if I invented Scripting. (Last time I brought the army to doom :) )

A guild on my homeshard raided a guildmate while he was running 3 archers, with a Poison Field, and a greater dragon on them, they still managed to crossheal through the poison field (OWNED), and kill the dragon and the players :)

While Testing out how Quickly you can use Event macro 27 0, I wrote a small script to flag my main character on 3 of my other characters to see if it would flag me on all of them. It did, and Before I could take the 3 Steps to get out of line of sight, I died.

Originally I had A movement Command Called Hellakopter, in which every character but my main would move out 2-4 tiles (Random), and begin running in circles around my position. That was great :)

First Travesty Run with 3 Dexxers - 3 Hours, couldn't even finish it.

Travesty Runs now average around 8 Minutes :)
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
Re: Funny Army Storys
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2010, 10:18:04 AM »
Hellakopter ROFL.... Chinese Fire Drill!!

Like having turtles in Mario Kart.

I wish I had enough accounts to fully appreciate the Army. Just using two chars really doesn't do it justice.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Scrripty

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2010, 10:28:48 AM »
Hellakopter ROFL.... Chinese Fire Drill!!

Like having turtles in Mario Kart.

I wish I had enough accounts to fully appreciate the Army. Just using two chars really doesn't do it justice.

My favorite moment so far scripting was using voice commands to call in my archer/stealther/mage char on a rail to dismount my target for me.  As he stealthed up on map, the anticipation of having a script controlled dismounter coming to my aid by voice commands was just insanely hot.  I said, "attack one" and he attacked my target, I saw a dismount, watched him cast invis and stealth away on the rail on map as I killed my newly dismounted target, and his buddy ran.  That was 2 on 1.  There's no substitute for creative scripting. :)  Or testing Cerv's gbot at the gate one night, and getting dismounted on my archer/tamer, and having 4 pixies, a disarm dexer, a necro mage, and another archer tamer with a dread trying to kill me, and me running by the gate while the Gbot cast heal after heal and blessed me and cured me... haha That was just insanely cool. :)  I've since added voice commands to "Curse Target."  "Combo Target"  Which will only explode, fs the target.  And a few others.  If the bot loses even one point of health, he hides and stealths away. :)  I lub it.  I've only used it a bit while testing, but it works so good it's scary.

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2010, 10:33:01 AM »
Actually cerv, if you suited up 2 bush archers with the right magical shortbows in raith form and the right quivers, you just flip on Autospawn, Primary and walk around. PWNED For instance. Mischief Maker + Conjurerers Trinket + FIre Quiver and you will insta kill levels 1 - 3 with 2 archers and they just machine gun through them.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2010, 10:33:27 AM »
Of course the army on here is super outdated........... ROFL
Monkeys and Typewriters!

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2010, 12:22:12 PM »
This is all news to me. WTF Manwinc? You're like a mad scientist!!

I would be willing to open a few accounts just to play around with this LOL.

X

When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Scrripty

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2010, 12:32:39 PM »
This is all news to me. WTF Manwinc? You're like a mad scientist!!

I would be willing to open a few accounts just to play around with this LOL.

X

I have witnessed the power of the army, and it is good. :)

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2010, 01:27:54 PM »
In the end its taking the hardest things in the game and making it to where you can do them with just your left and right mouse clicks, at a super SLOW pace.

OH CRAP, Thats alot of spawn.... Slowly drags mouse to second screen..... Clicks Evasion, Clicks Heal/Cure pots. Lets go of mouse and waits for everything to die.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

Tags: